the real(fake)governator with 7 left in the ps 45k

:D :wink: :roll: :wink: :D:) :shock: :-) :club: :shock: :D 8) :roll: :roll: :wink: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: JUST A LITTLE BIT EXCESSIVE. HUH?

HE JUST DOUBLED UP TO 585K WITH HIS AK VS. 55 PREFLOP. HE FLOPED ACES AND KINGS.HES IN 6TH/19 PLAYERS LEFT.

ITS AN 11+ REBUY EVENT WITH 1259 PLAYERS, AND FIRST PLACE GETS $13,317. :wink:

He just almost tripled up to 1.4 million.He is in a close 2nd, only 100k behind 1st Place. :wink:

He is the chip leader going into the FT with 1.57 million in chips, just ahead of 2nd at 1.54 million. :wink:

gg BuffaloBlair.Dam Fake, but still the real Governator. :club: :x :shock: :x :shock: 8) :!:

thanks for the short rail session guys...sorry taht you had to settle for me and not the real governator :club: AJ short stacked on the button ran into QQ in the big blind, nothing i could do about it. Biggest cash to date so i cant be upset. :D

thanks for the short rail session guys...sorry taht you had to settle for me and not the real governator :club: AJ short stacked on the button ran into QQ in the big blind, nothing i could do about it. Biggest cash to date so i cant be upset. :D
Maybe it was Arnold Schwarzeneggar (sp)