best tilt summary yet

DAmn guess negreanu and phillips dont get along as evidence of phillips' tilt review:Yet there is Danny Boy, the self-proclaimed do-gooder for the benefit of poker, “telling it like it is, shooting from the hip” and all the other crap his P.R. wants the public to believe, lending his endorsement to this plague of a show. What happened to all that spiel about promoting poker in a good light, giving back to the game, and making mommy proud? I guess we know the price for Danny’s loyalties and honor – a SAG card is all it takes to buy him. So typical of any fame-whore.Danny Boy (Mickey Mouse’s voice): Hmmm… No thanks. I think I can find softer spots. Like the top of my skull, for instance. Besides, I haven’t seen my mommy in almost a FULL 30 minutes, so I really got to go.

he sure doesn't hold anything back thats for sure. I love how he went about the cardroom scene when the guy pulls out the gun and the line about Hellmuth's book even being able to teach you not to call a raise with 74s was great too