who's hotter part two

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sha to the kira.No doubt. Watch one of her music videos and then come talk to me.
i've seen most of them.also seen black eyed peas vids.i'd punch shakira in the face to have a chance at 37 seconds with fergie.
Sha to the kira.No doubt. Watch one of her music videos and then come talk to me.
i've seen most of them.also seen black eyed peas vids.i'd punch shakira in the face to have a chance at 37 seconds with fergie.
I haven't seen fergie rolling around in the mud though. Maybe that just sticks in my mind. Mud + hot girl....inescapable.
I haven't seen fergie rolling around in the mud though. Maybe that just sticks in my mind. Mud + hot girl....inescapable.
Why is that hot? Its not hot.
perhaps the mud is warmed? i don't know
Must be something in childhood. Mud is equated with fun times. Hot girl inmud...well, you can just follow that one to its logical conclusion.
Must be something in childhood. Mud is equated with fun times. Hot girl inmud...well, you can just follow that one to its logical conclusion.
yeah, see, where i grew up, the people generally had more than 3 teeth and less than seventeen gun racks, but to each their own;)
yeah, see, where i grew up, the people generally had more than 3 teeth and less than seventeen gun racks, but to each their own;)
lololol oh manPupsta you are KILLING it right nowShades of NBA Jam "he's on fire!!!" style
I like Pupsta's old avatar. I thought Pupsta was nice when I first saw some of his posts on here but I've sinced changed my mind.
you thought i was nice?wow...definitely something i've never shot for.i used to think you were a pathetic loser that spends too much $ on fast food, and time to brag about eating said fast food, until.....wait, nothing's changed.
Funny story. The people where I grew up had 2 teeth in at least twenty gun racks a piece. Welcome to my part of Ohio, boys and girls.
Funny story. The people where I grew up had 2 teeth in at least twenty gun racks a piece. Welcome to my part of Ohio, boys and girls.
how many of those 2 teeth were dentures, on average?
it's not that fergie has a leatherface....her face is just orange because you smeared your cheeto fingers on your monitor.get some windex or something on your next mcd's trip.
Haha. Pardon my hysterics on this response.If I had to chose a hottie it wouldn't be either one of them..give me http://www.maximonline.com/girls_of_maxim/...cieri-gm_l2.jpgGorgeous eyes and the body is smooth like silk. Not rail thin and rotting away.Although, I must say the pics found there aren't nearly as nice as this one.There are tons of other women I could post that don't have that "manly" feature look. Maybe I need to see more pics of Fergie. Shakira has a rocking body for sure as well... I just don't care for her attitude.