re-size your party poker tables!!!!

I hope this isn't old news, but you have to check this out. It works pretty good, and it is awesome for those of us without Dell 2001fp's or other huge monitors. Very cool feature.http://www.partypoker.com/marketing/ppbetadownload.htm
its fairly new, but im still skeptical. its a great idea but its going to cause problems with PAHUD. im waiting till they officially release it.
I hope this isn't old news, but you have to check this out. It works pretty good, and it is awesome for those of us without Dell 2001fp's or other huge monitors. Very cool feature.http://www.partypoker.com/marketing/ppbetadownload.htm
its fairly new, but im still skeptical. its a great idea but its going to cause problems with PAHUD. im waiting till they officially release it.
why would it cause problems w/ PA?

whats pahud and this seems like a good idea. Do u get rid of your old pp first and download this or can u/ could u/ or would u just keep both

I just tried this and for the first time I can play 4 tables with no overlap!! I'm so excited, when I'm done bonus whoring PSO and other sites and build up my bankroll I'm gonna love 4 tabling limit games at party.

u still playing on PP rab?I was going to try a mini step single table sng.nice job on racking up the winning hands today too. :wink:

moron retard durrrrrrrlol im just kidding of course.unless u want to hit a 5-outer on the river in a home game heads up for the cash like my friend did tonight.DONKKKKKONE CARD FROM VICTORY SUCKS ASS BIGTIME.

damn, i just turned down a laptop because the screen wasn't big enough to fit 4 tables. damn damn damn,thanks op (serious)
this is very nice. much thanks to the original poster
No problem, I've been waiting for this for awhile, as I save up to buy a Dell 2001fp....but now I'm not in such a rush, cause I can multi-table with ease.

OPAny idea on when this is going to be in an official update for Party Poker? This is an awesome idea! I love it. I can 4 table at 1024 * 768 res without no overlap! Hell yes!EDIT: Sorry for the spamming of this message... my browser was screwed and wasnt letting me post the reply, and then all of a sudden it posted all of em... lol.

OPAny idea on when this is going to be in an official update for Party Poker? This is an awesome idea! I love it. I can 4 table at 1024 * 768 res without no overlap! Hell yes!
No clue when it's gonna be official, as far as I know they're waiting to get feedback from the beta, and then they're gonna release it officially later on, with even more new features. I don't know what the other features will be though.