big sales day tomorrow! stampede time!

Usually its because most people have the day off and stores have discounts outta the ass. And yes I will be one of these people.
Is it like what you see on the movies sometimes, with people running into the shops? I love watching that. Is it really that bad?

you must live out of the country if you never heard of this beforethe day after thanksgiving is the biggest SALES day for all big name stores in the US. you name it. they have discounts for like 5-8hrs only...people line up for hours just for this. my g/f use to work at a walmart ::Really crappy job btw:: and it's called "blitz day". they had carts everywhere before they opened up the store. she said that once the door opened, everyone was rushing/running to get a cart and fill them with just anything and everything like crazy animals. people fighting for stuff and shit...crazy stuffthe only thing I might get is a 15'' plasma from walmart for only like $179 it would be sweet just to have in my room they have a 42'' plasma going for only $997 and a sweet computer for only $398..laptops as well.damn...i wonder what bestbuy has on sale. ...hmmmm nevermind..those people are a joke. i just cant see myself been out there for 4-7hrs in the cold just for this

I'd say it's bad, but at least they don't hate their money by buying things full price. I prefer the afternoon myself. I love it when the papers have articles about people being trampled and injured in the stampedes. Then it's funny.

I'd say it's bad, but at least they don't hate their money by buying things full price. I prefer the afternoon myself. I love it when the papers have articles about people being trampled and injured in the stampedes. Then it's funny.
very funny. I can't wait to see tomorrow nights news...most of the top stories are going to be fights breaking out in stores..or anything related to the big sales day. :club:

btw..before i came home tonight at 12:30am pacific time, i passed by a target and the line had already around 50-60 people. im sure its around 200-300 people at walmart right now just curious..if everyone had to go to one of these sales, what would be the store of your choice??? mine would be best buy

Man, that sounds great. I live in Australia, and we have nothing remotely like this. So it is like the movies...... Fighting, trampling, thats great!!! Sorry guys, thats probably a horrible thing to say, but it does sound great. So its really cheap? I wish we had something like that over here, maybe without the trampling etc.

No, the trampling is great. If you see someone who is knocked over and you like there stuff you just laugh at them and take there stuff. That's how I do it anyways.
HAHAHAHAHA, are you serious? Thats sounds GREAT. Man i can't believe how ruthless you guys are :wink:
No, the trampling is great. If you see someone who is knocked over and you like there stuff you just laugh at them and take there stuff. That's how I do it anyways.
HAHAHAHAHA, are you serious? Thats sounds GREAT. Man i can't believe how ruthless you guys are :wink:
No, not really. Unless something they have is sold out in which case I might just have to jack them. Otherwish I do actually laugh at people who fall down.
true. i wonder how many people actually die from store related injuries on this day. ehhhhbut i still want that sweet 15'' plasma for only $179
Did you read that post on Paul Phillips blog about how people pushed like an 80yr old man to the ground and were punching people to get at free laptops?
true. i wonder how many people actually die from store related injuries on this day. ehhhhbut i still want that sweet 15'' plasma for only $179
Did you read that post on Paul Phillips blog about how people pushed like an 80yr old man to the ground and were punching people to get at free laptops?
Free laptops, and they only pushed him too the ground?
i think i saw it on the news. man people are animals when it comes to free stuff

this 42'' plasma for only $9970079288521734_215X215.jpgHP Pavilion A1213w-b Desktop w/ HP 15" LCD Flat Panel Monitor for $398512mb1.8ghz(weak sauce)40GB hard drive9in 1 media card reader48x cd-rwit's an okay computer, but for only $400..its worth it0088278011467_215X215.jpg