$1-$2 Full Limit Hold'em at AbsoluteI am UTG with 9:diamond: 9:heart:I limp, 4 folds, button limps, SB raises, BB folds, I call, button calls.7 SB (3 players) Flop: 7:diamond: 2:heart: Q:club:SB bets, I raise, button folds, SB calls.10.5 BB (2 players) Turn: 7:diamond: 2:heart: Q:club: Q:spade:SB checks.--What do you think is the best line for the rest of this hand?

he has played it like overs/TT/JJBet/fold the turn.No freecards biatch!You may also fold TT/JJ which is just about as good as it getsCheck the river UI. I can't see many hands that will call all the way to the river that you will beat

he has played it like overs/TT/JJBet/fold the turn.No freecards biatch!You may also fold TT/JJ which is just about as good as it getsCheck the river UI. I can't see many hands that will call all the way to the river that you will beat
I play it the same

I bet the turnIf he's straight forward bet/foldOtherwise Bet/Call (if he may bluff what he thinks is a scare card)Either way C/C river.Why no pre-flop raise?How about at least raising once SB raises, to buy the button?Just some thoughts; I'm not saying they are correct.

I bet the turnIf he's straight forward bet/foldOtherwise Bet/Call (if he may bluff what he thinks is a scare card)Either way C/C river.Why no pre-flop raise?How about at least raising once SB raises, to buy the button?Just some thoughts; I'm not saying they are correct.
I checked through the turn like a pansy with some kind of WA/WB logic that didn' t make sense to me 2 seconds after I clicked the check button. It's hard to justify what you were thinking at the time. Anyway I gave the free card, the river was a T, and AT beat me. What a brutal way for me to play the turn.And I agree, in retrospect maybe it would have been a good idea to 3-bet pre-flop to get it heads up.

as it may have hit you now..WA/WB is not valid here because overs have 6 outs against you. If you had KK, it could be WA/WB, almost always WA...but of course pf woulda been different.On the bet count..it should be 5.5 BB's on turn, right?

If you're gonna check the turn when the 2nd best possible turn hits for you then you're better off just calling on the flop.Raise preflop alsoFor the way you played it i'd raise the flop, bet the turn and bet any under river while checking an overcard river.

If you're gonna check the turn when the 2nd best possible turn hits for you then you're better off just calling on the flop.Raise preflop alsoFor the way you played it i'd raise the flop, bet the turn and bet any under river while checking an overcard river.

as it may have hit you now..WA/WB is not valid here because overs have 6 outs against you. If you had KK, it could be WA/WB, almost always WA...but of course pf woulda been different.On the bet count..it should be 5.5 BB's on turn, right?
Yes, typo.Oh I know WA/WB doesn't apply, but I didn't want to fold on the turn and I didn't want to get check-raised. I had to justify it somehow :)Looking back now I think it is a clear bet, and a clear call-down-if-raised, though some people will probably argue the second part. I think it is just far too likely someone could bluff CR the turn for me to fold. Maybe if another bad card hits the river and he STILL wants to bet out I can fold. On a safe river I think I gotta call though.