royal hold em strategy guide

Ultimate Bet has recently introduced royal hold em. I'm not sure if this game is played anywhere else, but basically its the same as hold em, except you only use the cards 10-Ace. It's a very stupid game.But its a cash machine if you learn how to play it well, so I'll start of with some tips - You need a boat or better to win everytime (almost, unless its a split)- Fold flopped straights - If you have top set on a 4 to a straight board, RAM AND JAM, CAP IT ETC. - I usually raise AK and AQ because top boats are key, of course I raise AA and KK as well, sometimes QQ, limp with jj and 1010 and hope to hit huge. I fold pretty much everything else.- Position is HUGE- DON'T BE A SUCKER FOR BAD BOATSThats all I got, anyone else with more/better suggestions or corrections lemme know

Someone else mentioned this game not long ago on here. Funny part is that it sounded like fun, so I pulled it out with some friends last week in a play chip setting. We've played a couple times now and seen two royal flushes.

Someone else mentioned this game not long ago on here. Funny part is that it sounded like fun, so I pulled it out with some friends last week in a play chip setting. We've played a couple times now and seen two royal flushes.
that would be me