best place to play online ....

I've been readin these posts for a while and wanted to hear about which online poker rooms are the best. I have played on Party and hate it.I now play exclusively on Paradise, which I think has by far the best interface of any of the other rooms. Is this because I'm just used to it? What else do you look at when choosing an online site? I think there are fish at every sight, so choosing one sight that has more fish I don't know is a good reason.So what sight do you play on the most and why?Thanks for the input.

I started out just playing at Paradise (they were the only ones to take my credit card before I got neteller) and quite liked it. I think the software is pretty good and there is always a decent amount of fish on there.I have since moved on to PokerStars and Party. I like Stars software the best, the whole feel of it seems very natural and intuitive for me. But mostly now I play at Party, because its by far the easiest games and has more weak players than any other site. Also, I have recently purchased PokerTracker and just began using PlayerView along with it, and being able to use those statistics against my opponents is just too valuable to give up and spend most of my time on another site. I don't like their software, and if I want to play a sit-n-go I will play at Stars (and sometimes Paradise) because the structure for low buy-in sit-n-go's at Party is just horrendous, but that is where I play my cash games.

Thanks, hopefully we will get more feedback. What do you guys think of fulltilt? I know it's fairly new, but they seem to have some good promotions and of course the possibility of playing against the pros in some lower limit games could be fun.

I've played at UB, Pokerstars, and Partypoker. (I listed them from most to least favorite). I don't know what it is at UB that keeps me there but I like it and have never had any problems.
I play at UB also and I've enjoyed it. Before I was at UB I was playing at FullTilt, I enjoyed it but it seemd harder to collect the bonus.

I've been happy at Poker Room and I havent tried much else, I am pretty much a novice without much money to spend. I think that the PR interface is about the nicest I've seen so far. My thoughts were that Party Poker probably has the most fish since it is so popular and you should see a lot of ESPN hyped players. I also think that maybe Poker Stars is not a great place to play since the Moneymaker and other good players came from there. Seems to me, if you want to make money, do you want to play against good players or fish?Not to advertise here, but I went to Poker Tips online and they have some good ratings of the rooms and they appear to be objective, not paid off by a certain poker site.

Some of what makes a good poker site is hard to quantify. One of the things I like most about UB is that when you sit at a table, the table is automaticaly re oriented to put you in the bottom center seat. They also have a very nice mini table view mode for people that like to play multi tables. You could easily line up several tables with no overlap, making it simple to follow the play at each.I play rarely at Royal Vegas as Alcatraz, occasionaly on pokerstars as LBCat, and mostly at UB as LBCat

of the 4 i play on, which are PokerStars, UB, Doyles Room, and Full Tilt, I like Full Tilt the most.The GUI dosnt hurt my eyes like UB, plenty of action at mostly all hours, altho in the wee hours i do findmyself going back to Pokerstars to find a table. I hate Pokerstars

Play on Poker Mountain! It's fast and there is easy money there (me!) and tough money (Daniel and TJ) and everything else in between. With the bonuses and extras going on, it is at least worth a shot! :D

i have played at ub, pokerstars, party poker and just recently poker mountian. i hated party poker and i seemed to have problems logging on to pokerstars so i went to ub mostly. i really enjoy poker mountian but right now the choice of games are kinda small because there arnt that many people on it right now. the 100% bonus is really nice and their support is excellent because i sent an email and 5 mins later i got a reply. i suggest you all give poker mountian a try.