any sport cards collectors out there????

I think Sports Card  Collecting is for suckers these days.   The cards just aren't going to be worth anything.    I've heard that my entire collection is worth nothing really.    I got an unopened 1991 Score set  and I heard it's not worth anything.   I also have an unopened 1990 Topps traded set.   I got lots of rookies from around the  89' to  '92 .   I got a  76 and 77'  Nolan Ryan but they aren't in mint condition.   I have a  '63  card  but can't remember the guy's name but it's in decent condition but probably not mint.    I got this black and white card that is from like the 1940's.   The guy's last year was 1939 so I assume it's from the 40's and it looks really old and it's autographed by him personally.   He was a big home run hitter .   Not sure what it is worth, though.   I got a complete 89' Fleer set but stupid me opened it because I was only like 12 years old at the time.  I got an '87 Topps  Barry Bonds, too.    I think I have Bobby Bonilla from '87 too but not sure.  Ok, but I was told that all these cards aren't worth anything so thought I'd tell you guys.
Yeah, I guess I'll just throw away my 1979-80 OPC Wayne Gretzky rookie card. I mean, it's only in mint condition. ...and my Yzerman rookie...and my Messier rookie...and my Dionne rookie.............
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the ben rothlesburger RC last year went up a lot after he become a successful starter
pujols' best rc is pushing $3k now, too. who's the next hot guy in sports???
Sidney Crosby
Sidney Crosby
he's not the "next" guy, he's aleady hot and his rookie cards are already priced too high
there's a 15-year old kid in Toronto who's supposed to be the next Crosby. his name escapes me now, but i'm sure someone knows it. i've heard there is already a small market for his minor cards and people are waiting for one of the big sets to put some sort of "hot prospect" card of him out.crosby and ovechkin prices probably aren't going much higher these days... i mean how much more hype can these guys get?having said that, they're both playing amazing, especially ovechkin. gotta love those big hits from a european player.daniel