just thought i would start a thread on everyone's thoughts on the final table at foxwoods. who are you guys rooting for? i would like to see lyle berman win. but, if cunningham wins that would put him in contention in the player of the year race, and i think that he will be pretty motivated and tough to beat.

I know Nick Schulman very well so it's him all the way.For those that don't know, Nick is "TheTakeover" on Pokerstars. He won the $500 Sunday a couple months ago, plays 200-400 Limit and up live as well as 50-100 NLH. He's a really nice guy, a pool phenom, and oh yeah....he just turned 21 in August !!! Nick used to play at the club I managed in NYC and we were chatting last week at foxwoods where he was debating whether or not he was going to bother playing sattelites for the main event or just stay in the cash games he was killing. Good choice Nick.

I'm really excited about this final table. Great line up. WSOP points winner, Hall of Famer, Billy Gazes, whom I've met and drank with :club: Youngblood chipleader...should be a really great match.Tx for the info yeffy, I didn't know it was the takeover. Was aware of him for quite a while on stars. Also thought he might be one of the cardplayer schulman clan...but they probably would've mentioned that in the report...

I know Nick Schulman very well so it's him all the way.For those that don't know, Nick is "TheTakeover" on Pokerstars. He won the $500 Sunday a couple months ago, plays 200-400 Limit and up live as well as 50-100 NLH. He's a really nice guy, a pool phenom, and oh yeah....he just turned 21 in August !!! Nick used to play at the club I managed in NYC and we were chatting last week at foxwoods where he was debating whether or not he was going to bother playing sattelites for the main event or just stay in the cash games he was killing. Good choice Nick.
You managed a club in NY? im looking for places to play in ny, preferably higher limit games like 40/80 or 100/200, and any insight on where to play would be amazing.
just thought i would start a thread on everyone's thoughts on the final table at foxwoods. who are you guys rooting for? i would like to see lyle berman win. but, if cunningham wins that would put him in contention in the player of the year race, and i think that he will be pretty motivated and tough to beat.
Wait, what was the question? I seem to have been distracted by your avatar...it looks just like my gf.....