pokerstars deposit bonus.

hey guys! I'm gonna play in the negreanu open tonight but don't normally play on pokerstars so I'm gonna have to deposit something.... just wondering if you guys knew of any deposit bonus codes I oculd use or if the have a referral bonus prgram. see ya tonight at the negreanu tourney!

its not that, its just that they are trying to build a client base of real poker players. they dont care to sign up fish who hop from site to site looking for good bonuses and fancy step sit n goes. the logic is that long after the whole poker fad dies down, and partypoker can no longer entice people with a free 50$, stars will still be around, populated by people who actually play poker.

"logic is that long after the whole poker fad dies down, and partypoker can no longer entice people with a free 50$, stars will still be around, populated by people who actually play poker."I like playing against people who "don't play poker".

"logic is that long after the whole poker fad dies down, and partypoker can no longer entice people with a free 50$, stars will still be around, populated by people who actually play poker."I like playing against people who "don't play poker".
you misunderstand. i mean play poker as opposed to 'gamble on cards'. the difference in mentality is indicative of the seriousness with which the two types of players approach the game. the 'gamblers' will stop playing when its no longer cool or fashionable, but the poker players were playing before moneymaker got lucky, and will be playing long after yahtzee or pingpong or whatever becomes the next big thing.