oh the clothy goodness

This message was sent to you at the request of PokerStars.com FPP Store to notify you that the package information below has been transmitted to UPS.
My Blogger Tournament Tshirt is in da mail. Woot!I know it's silly, but my past week has been so bad, that this e-mail excited me and I wanted to share.Ray

Yeah, I just got my FT hockey jersey the other day. Kinda sad that they can manufacture a jersey in Vietnam, ship it to Indonesia, do detailing in Japan, ship it to America and get it to my house before their support can fix my account problems.

Yeah, I just got my FT hockey jersey the other day.  Kinda sad that they can manufacture a jersey in Vietnam, ship it to Indonesia, do detailing in Japan, ship it to America and get it to my house before their support can fix my account problems.
I chortled at this.
Yeah, I just got my FT hockey jersey the other day.  Kinda sad that they can manufacture a jersey in Vietnam, ship it to Indonesia, do detailing in Japan, ship it to America and get it to my house before their support can fix my account problems.
Do you have another 25,000 points? If so, how much would you want for them? I would have to send the money to your fulltilt account.Anyone know if there is a typical “going rate” for such a thing?Edit:Anyone know where I can buy some points? I hate playing on tilt, but their stuff is cool.