survivor hockey 2

Only 22 players remaining in the survivor hockey pool this week, and I wanted to give you all a heads up that there WILL be another survivor pool starting up very soon. I' am debating as to whether I should start it right after the first one is over, or whether or not I will just start in the first week of December. Either way, the prize package will be the same as the first. Hopefully we can get a small group of FCPer's out to the first game of the Finals and really have a presence! Maybe we should all wear FCP jerseys too? Hmm... lots of fun ideas run through my head, lol.

Awesome idea, I was hoping something like this was in the works... of course I still plan on winning the first survivor hockey pool! I'd prefer the second pool to wait until the first one is over, as I'd have to hedge my picks against each other!

Awesome idea, I was hoping something like this was in the works... of course I still plan on winning the first survivor hockey pool! I'd prefer the second pool to wait until the first one is over, as I'd have to hedge my picks against each other!
agreed
Daniel, that is truly awesome.A crew of FCPers all wearing FCP jerseys at the Bell Centre would be awesome! :wink:
hahhahahaha Bell Centre...
I have a feeling it will be kicking off at the Corel Centre :club:

No no.... he didn't say the home of the team annually eliminated in the first round...

Daniel, that is truly awesome.A crew of FCPers all wearing FCP jerseys at the Bell Centre would be awesome!  :wink:

That's awesome. This survivor pool has made the season even more fun. Looking forward to seeing the FCP contingent at MSG for Game 1 (man, who would have thought that I'd be able to write that with a straight face). Thanks Daniel.

No no.... he didn't say the home of the team annually eliminated in the first round...
Daniel, that is truly awesome.A crew of FCPers all wearing FCP jerseys at the Bell Centre would be awesome!  :wink:
this year we have a goalie though, for proof of just how bad lalime really is, check out st. louis, or his stats, either one will make this point glaringly obvious. and we have a choach with a brain now too!
Daniel, that is truly awesome.A crew of FCPers all wearing FCP jerseys at the Bell Centre would be awesome! :wink:
OUCH :shock: