crazy thing happened to me at commerce last night!

Quik, somone help me before this thread gets moved...i fell asleep last night and missed the survivor episode...can anyone give me a full recap with as many detalis as posible?...the only thing i know is bobby jon got booted and gary used the hidden immunity...any help would be appreciated...hurrrrryy...i see the mods comming. :-) side note: i tried posting this in off topic but there seems to be no traffic there.

Quik, somone help me before this thread gets moved...i fell asleep last night and missed the survivor episode...can anyone give me a full recap with as many detalis as posible?...the only thing i know is bobby jon got booted and gary used the hidden immunity...any help would be appreciated...hurrrrryy...i see the mods comming. :-) side note: i tried posting this in off topic but there seems to be no traffic there.
I replied in off topic, so mods go ahead.
I replied in off topic, so mods go ahead.
thx

The reward challenge was food and they had to shoot arrows at a target on the ground and whoever got closest got the best meal, whoever got last got the worst meal. Jamie went last and got 4th place but gave up his 4th place meal in order to go to last place so everyone could move up a meal(in order to make up for the way he acted in the last episode). Judd won and got steak and lobster and invited Bobby Jon and Stephanie to eat with him a the main table and Judd got drunk off of his ass. Also for winning, Judd got a clue as to where the secret idol was. It said the Idol was not on the ground and he told Stephanie that as well but he told all of the other members that it was on the ground(so they won't find it).Gary was out looking for the idol and noticed that Judd was looking in the air and not the ground(eventhough he told all of the members that it was on the ground). Jamie won immunity and Gary was supposed to be the one to go but he used the idol which forced them to vote for Bobby Jon eventhough Jamie told Bobby John that he would not be going home. That's about it. I have a feeling Gary will call out Judd about the idol because at the council Jeff was talking about lying and asked Judd if he has ever lied and he said "no." But also Gary said that he has never lied in the game and we all know that is fale.

The reward challenge was food and they had to shoot arrows at a target on the ground and whoever got closest got the best meal, whoever got last got the worst meal. Jamie went last and got 4th place but gave up his 4th place meal in order to go to last place so everyone could move up a meal(in order to make up for the way he acted in the last episode). Judd won and got steak and lobster and invited Bobby Jon and Stephanie to eat with him a the main table and Judd got drunk off of his ass. Also for winning, Judd got a clue as to where the secret idol was. It said the Idol was not on the ground and he told Stephanie that as well but he told all of the other members that it was on the ground(so they won't find it).Gary was out looking for the idol and noticed that Judd was looking in the air and not the ground(eventhough he told all of the members that it was on the ground). Jamie won immunity and Gary was supposed to be the one to go but he used the idol which forced them to vote for Bobby Jon eventhough Jamie told Bobby John that he would not be going home. That's about it. I have a feeling Gary will call out Judd about the idol because at the council Jeff was talking about lying and asked Judd if he has ever lied and he said "no." But also Gary said that he has never lied in the game and we all know that is fale.
thx, i feel better now :-)
That's about it. I have a feeling Gary will call out Judd about the idol because at the council Jeff was talking about lying and asked Judd if he has ever lied and he said "no." But also Gary said that he has never lied in the game and we all know that is fale.
Man, is it me, or is Judd the worst liar ever? Everytime he lies, he looks like a kid caught with his hand in the cookie jar. His eyes get all big, and he gets all quiet. Would love to play poker against this donk.--RuffRidr

You also missed the best part. Stephanie and Cindy (the KC sports talk chick, i think thats her name) were caught sneeking off in the bushes doing their best Carolina Panther cheerleader imitation. As you know, Survivor allows each contestant to bring one personal item to the island. This season Stephanie chose a 12 inch strap on. It was the most beautiful four minutes ever in the history of survivor.Unfortunately, the gay guy Rafe stumbled on the whole thing and ruined the entire moment when he informed Steph and Cindy that he had found the strap on and had been using it on himself the entire time.