two plus two are some ban happy mofo's!

Check out Paul Philips journal and the twoplustwo site. The mods there have gotten ban happy and they are banning people who they find make posts that they deem unacceptable. Im all for banning crazy stuff, but at least in Paul's case what he said was simply his opinion and get got banned permanatly. Recently the mods there have been boasting about how many people they have banned and how they will ban anyone who steps out of line. In a nut shell Phillips disagreed with this bs, called out the site and get banned forever.twoplustwo is a great site, but this comical. http://extempore.livejournal.com/

I got banned there for life it seems because I posted this:Sklansky made a post talking about how he played well in the pokersuperstars event where he got dealt Aces about a hundred times in one hour.....I reponded with: "If you lost that sng with the deck smacking you in the face like it did...your book sales would have gone in the toilet."I got a warning......Then...Sklansky talked about his Heads Up strategy versus Ivey and made a statement where he woul dbe a favorite to win if he open pushed every ace and ever King versus Ivey....I responded with: "Pretty smart to lay out your strategy on this forum David."I was then sent a contrite e-mail saying that was antagonistic with my remarks and I was banned.never went back....and don't want to.....

Paul Phillips is a funny guy. On his blog he wrote, "I do have an apology for you Mason. I'm sorry you suck so much!".(Mason if you're reading this please don't ban me. I prefer your site to this one, just thought Paul's apology was kinda funny is all)

Paul Phillips is a funny guy. On his blog he wrote, "I do have an apology for you Mason. I'm sorry you suck so much!".(Mason if you're reading this please don't ban me. I prefer your site to this one, just thought Paul's apology was kinda funny is all)
I really hope you are joking. If not then I feel really sorry for you
I really hope you are joking. If not then I feel really sorry for you
Why do you feel sorry for me? This place is good for a laugh once in awhile, but the poker strategy at 2+2 is better than what can be found at this site in my humble opinion.
Check out Paul Philips journal and the twoplustwo site. The mods there have gotten ban happy and they are banning people who they find make posts that they deem unacceptable. Im all for banning crazy stuff, but at least in Paul's case what he said was simply his opinion and get got banned permanatly. Recently the mods there have been boasting about how many people they have banned and how they will ban anyone who steps out of line. In a nut shell Phillips disagreed with this bs, called out the site and get banned forever.twoplustwo is a great site, but this comical. http://extempore.livejournal.com/
See how good you guys have it here? :club: