i've carefully grew the initial 50 dollar deposit to a nifty 650 !!!now i've cashed out 550 of it and just left 100 to play.with that 550 i've decided to educate myself, buy me something nice and my family something nice.anyways whats your insight on building then cashing your roll.i've sort of followed the 300 BB rule during the first building and played up to 1/2 . now that i've cashed, i was thinking of moving down .25/.50 or lower and build back up again.

I would recommend keeping it in there until you have 1200, then cashing out 600. It's a lot easier to build a roll at 1/2 than at .25/.50. The old cliche, time is money.. and money is time, works in on this one. You need to value your time, have respect for your bankroll, and build it. Don't leave $100 in your account to try to build it up. And then you always have the cashout curse.. lol, jk. G'luck.

If you dont need the money, I wouldnt cash out yet. A larger than average roll will give you the chance to explore the higher limits or possibly take horrid downswing.As long as you stay within your bankroll, your ROI in probably higher than anything you can do with that amount of money at this point (assuming you're a good player of course).

I don't think you should ever cash out so much that you'll have to move down in limits.
Agreed, Unless you really need the money.
hm.... i dont need the money but. having the money in my bank account makes me feel safe and secure.money in my poker account doesnt really mean anything. i could do something stupid like i usually do and blow my bankroll.from that 100 i've turned it to 140 playing .25/.50. in couple hours maybe good run of cards but still its growing.i found that i am getting hustled in the 2/4 tables and up and is not quite ready yet. but yes, it would be wise to keep my roll and try to grow it to 4 digits but i dont really have faith in my skills to do it.if i look back and think about how i turned that 50 to 650 in the first place, i dont even know how i did it.considering i have less than what i cashed out in my bank account, i am a happy manand i am currently reading HE for advanced player by Sklansky, (since its the only one i can find on the net) which limits is this book suitable for?