anybody watching the "battle of the ages" on gsn?

Pretty cool tourney...young poker players versus old vets....Dan Harrington, Miami John Cernuto, TJ Cloutier...etc...for the old farts....Michael Gracz, Evelyn Ng, Dutch Boyd and others for the young punks....Well...I posted this for one thing....Jennifer Leigh is playing (Jennicide)....and she has this rep for being a hottie that dates every young Poker star that comes up.....Well....she is now a little chubby and she looks like crap.Just thought I would share this with you.Evelyn Ng looks great though.....Dan harrington looks handsome...without that stupid Red Sox hat.

Watching it here. Just turned it on. You are correct. Evy is FINE!!!!! And like that sex bomb on the "game show" in between commercials didn't know what a nymphomaniac was!!!!! BULLSHIT

Aw thank you... Oh man, did anyone see the Chicago Dallas game, brutal. And all I need is some Kung Pao Chicken ! :club:
Who won?
Dallas crushed Chicago like 9-1, it was awful, Khabby was pulled, then the back up goalie DIVED OUT OF THE WAY when the puck was shot at the net!

Watched it last night. It was pretty good. No disrespect, but what makes Erin Ness a Poker Pro?Evelyn looked hot as usual.Dan looked like a different man without his "no bend" Sox hat on.I enjoyed it. What else was I going to watch...professional wrestling?!

I'm not sure what's worse, watching Kasey Thompson play any combination of cards he is dealt, regardless of what they are or the fact that Dan Harrington just made a plead for a wife since he is an eligible bachelor.Actually I like the show and the format, Old vs. New

Ness has actually had decent success on the tournament circuit considering how long she's been playing, and she owned David Williams for the most part in Poker Royale: Young Bloods.