huge show poker tourny in traverse city....

yeah just click on the link sirliej put above then I think you go to like the huge events link..Anyway its like a 225 buyin for 1500 chips with an optional 10 addon for 500 more chips (no brainer there) then at the end of the first hour you can add on again for 25 dollars for another 1000 chips.. I think..I'm not quite sure I like the structure.. It has 2 100 person fields that play down to 20 players each.. then the final 40 come back the next day.. And it pays the top 30 spots.Should be about a 50,000 dollar prize pool or so.I'm looking forward to it anyway..If anyone else is making the trip i'm playing in the afternoon session on saturday and i'll probably be wearing my FCP shirt!! Come say hello...

I heard something about this but, where in T.C are they having this. Im in Fenton, which is near Flint but might have to head up there. I was in T.C. this past weekend and didnt hear anything about this though.In the Grand Traverse mall actually there is a poker supply store, and i talked to the lady running it for a while, and she said that they dont have any big tourneys usually.But if this is really going on, just tell me when and where!

Looks like I will be playing after all. My boss asked me if I would be willing to play if he paid my entry.....DUH!!!I will be playing the evening slot on Saturday. You will know me by the big chipstack.

not to far away now!for all of you that are playing good luck, and maybe i'll see you there!yeah the 15 min blind thing kinda pisses me off.. its gonna be like an extreme turbo tourney..It won't even get around the table one time before the blinds go up.. aghhoh well should be a good time anyway