email from pokershare!!

Due to changes in policy, North American customers are no longer allowed to play for real money at PokerShare. We have initiated a withdrawal for you in check form, but given the amount of funds you had in your account, I would like to give you the opportunity to change the receipt of funds from check to another method.Unfortunately we do not have a phone number for you on file so we’ll need to rely on email. If you do not wish to receive your withdrawal by check, please reply to this email and give us your preferred withdrawal method no later than 6 p.m. ET on November 2nd, 2005. If we do not hear from you by that time, a check will be FedEx’ed to the address we have on file for you.Request by Wire – Please provide the following:Bank Name, Address, PhoneName on AccountAddress and Phone number associated with name on accountSWIFT #Account #Your phone number for verificationRequest by Neteller or Firepay – Please provide the following:Verify the email account associated with their Neteller or Firepay Accounts. Your phone number for verificationThank you for your prompt attention to this matter.SincerelyEllavip@ecom-arts.com

You got more than I did, granted I didnt just score like you did but I had about 2k in there. I got a reply saying they already sent the check out. I also wish they would stop moving this to the online poker, just incase someone doesnt read that forum.

yes, i emailed them to ecom-artist email. It's more like Con-artist..lol jkbut i'm glad I'm going to get my money via neteller because I would want to be able to play on UB asap..or maybe even another skin of theresteneight

yes, i emailed them to  ecom-artist email. It's more like Con-artist..lol jkbut i'm glad I'm going to get my money via neteller because I would want to be able to play on UB asap..or maybe even another skin of theresteneight
word to that...

I got this email from pokershare:Several players who had balances of under $500 but more than $100 have requested that they receive their money sooner than what regular mail will allow. To accommodate this request, we will be sending allchecks $50 and over via FedEx. As your withdrawal is $50 or more, youcan now expect to see your funds arrive via FedEx to the address we haveon file for you.and this from my rakeback provider:Just wanted to give you more updates on pokershare.. This is what I know:This was a COMPLETE Surprise to pokershare, they never saw it coming.. I talked to them 3 hours ago, they never mentioned it. This was done by UBs holding company.. Pokershare hopes to have this reversed but im not holding my breath.For now, don't cashout to pokershare, because, they closed our account to so we simply cannot pay there.

Unbelievable!!!I have made pokershare my primary site since they opened.And now this, I log on to play a Sng and find my account has been closed!! What BS. I bet you the players on the pokershare points leaderboard are really happy. I knew 40% of their profits back was to good to be true. I just better get my money from them asap!!Extremely pissed :oops:

i hope everyone that was on pokershare gets everything back. I just want my bonus dollars now. I also had a massive rakeback on that site, but it's all gone now  :club:
you lost your rakeback? you had a bad provider, im getting mine even though i only played there for 2 days on some money that a freind transfered me.
i hope everyone that was on pokershare gets everything back. I just want my bonus dollars now. I also had a massive rakeback on that site, but it's all gone now  :club:
you lost your rakeback? you had a bad provider, im getting mine even though i only played there for 2 days on some money that a freind transfered me.
How are you suppose to get rakeback if you can't play there!This really pisses me off. They still haven't emailed me back about being able to withdraw via FirePay instead of a check.Teneight how long did it take you to get a response?
How are you suppose to get rakeback if you can't play there!This really censoredes me off. They still haven't emailed me back about being able to withdraw via FirePay instead of a check.Teneight how long did it take you to get a response?
im saying im pretty sure my rakeback site is going to pay me what i made while pokershare was working.
How are you suppose to get rakeback if you can't play there!This really censoredes me off. They still haven't emailed me back about being able to withdraw via FirePay instead of a check.Teneight how long did it take you to get a response?
im saying im pretty sure my rakeback site is going to pay me what i made while pokershare was working.
ah I got ya, little testy with this whole thing and I see 2 people in a row about how they're getting rakeback. I just want my money!
ah I got ya, little testy with this whole thing and I see 2 people in a row about how they're getting rakeback. I just want my money!
i want my money too. in fact, im in a worse situation than most of you because i had a check on its way to pokershare. they havent gotten it yet and im just hoping they send it right back to me and not try to steal it.

no, i'm still getting the rakeback I earned, but since I wont be playing on pokershare anymore, I will be losing out on a great deal that I had going on with them :club: It took them a few min. to response since they considered me a high volume player after my big win...i guess that's how the big dogs roll

Dear XXXXXXXXXWe do apologize for the inconvenience. Your withdrawal has been sent  via neteller and the check sent to your has been destroyed.We do apologize for the inconvenience.Sincerely,Jane
another email from them. I love how the used the word "destroyed". I wonder if they got a cherry bomb and went outside the Ultimate bet/poker share offices and blew it up on the parking lot...hahaha
Yeah, sounds about right.I'm also pretty sure UB shut them down because they were losing alot of customers to share?
I think this is probably dead-on...I do not see much of a future for any skins of the major sites. It seems like once they become too successful, the licensing site cuts them off.
Yeah, sounds about right.I'm also pretty sure UB shut them down because they were losing alot of customers to share?
I think this is probably dead-on...I do not see much of a future for any skins of the major sites. It seems like once they become too successful, the licensing site cuts them off.
i agree, i always thought in the back of my mind that the deal pokershare had going on was too good to be true.