all fcpers..come to ub

this guy at my table is giving away his money.table is 1-2nl LUNDhurry..come quick and play against him. his ID is Awesome3. i took like $800 off the guy in like 30minutesteneight
I'm railing, dont really have the bankroll on ub to play this high....although it does look like freemoney. What did you sit with?

Good stuff. It's 6 am on the east coast, but I'm drunk and won a home game & still have half my costume on.So basically I'm watching you play & listening to Jedi Mind.

i sat with 200...i was up to 1k when I lost a 470 dollar pot when I had top pair and he had a flush draw..we all in on the flop..he hit his spade on the river..it's cool though i left up 500...I could've been up 1k if it wasnt for that hand

Man... talk about taking one for the team. If I had a table that soft there is no way on this earth I would be publicising it and inviting people.Respect teneight.
well, I'm going to bed already. so I want some FCP members to take some free money off this guy. a few hundred never hurt anyone right?still bitter when he hit his flush at the end for a 500 pot...ehh it happens..i'm off to bed..teneight
Man... talk about taking one for the team. If I had a table that soft there is no way on this earth I would be publicising it and inviting people.Respect teneight.
well, I'm going to bed already. so I want some FCP members to take some free money off this guy. a few hundred never hurt anyone right?still bitter when he hit his flush at the end for a 500 pot...ehh it happens..i'm off to bed..teneight
I'm still watching for some unknown reason, and man, this guy cant lose a hand. I have seem him suckout on three different occasions, and he is now up to 1180...he just outdrew KK, with his J10....man, i wish i had the bankroll to play this guy, lol.