what do you think this guy had

no real reads on this guy, he just got to my table a little while before. My gut was telling me he had a busted draw, but I just couldnt pull the trigger for that many chips in a tourney situation where if I fold I still have plenty of chips to work with. He claimed afterwards to have a 9 but I dont believe him (maybe 99, but not just a 9), seems like he had to ahve either a monster or a busted drawPokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t400 (8 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cxSB (t6505)BB (t12430)UTG (t5842)Hero (t13710)MP1 (t555)MP2 (t6143)CO (t14395)Button (t6990)Preflop: Hero is UTG+1 with J:club:, J:heart:. 1 fold, BB calls t800.Flop: (t2175) A:diamond:, 4:club:, 9:diamond: (2 players)BB checks, Hero bets t1200, Hero calls t1200.Turn: (t6975) 7:club: (2 players)BB checks, Hero checks.River: (t6975) A:spade: (2 players)BB bets t8805 (All-In), Hero folds.Final Pot: t15780

He doesnt necessarily have to be weak, but he knows that he's not getting called. So if he thinks you're strong, the bet is fine, but if he's sure you dont have an A, then he's probably bluffing. You've done nothing but show weakness postflop. He very well could just have a 9.He hated your call on the flop. So he either has a weak A or a 9. Good luck.

Flush Draw - Felt you wore weak and afraid of the ace so he moved all in to steal the pot why would he want to scare you out if he knew u didnt have an ace? he re-raised you for the free card, check the turn cause he missed and figured he could play the ace

He had 99.Don't worry, good lay down.
Lol and decided to min raise the flop and then check the turn OOP. The guy most likely had a 9, thought a min raise was good enough to get you off your hand. Then when you checked behind on the turn and another A hit he figured his hand was good and if not he would just bluff a weak passive player (you) with an all in bet.
Lol and decided to min raise the flop and then check the turn OOP. The guy most likely had a 9, thought a min raise was good enough to get you off your hand. Then when you checked behind on the turn and another A hit he figured his hand was good and if not he would just bluff a weak passive player (you) with an all in bet.
a 9=ace 9, there's his hand. .......

I think he had A9, for full house and put you on AK or possibly AQ and thought you may call an all in with trip aces. You have to fold your jacks in that spot. I would have folded them after his raise on the flop.

a 9=ace 9, there's his hand. .......
Something of this nature. he probably thought he was getting called when he pushed all in, hoping you had AK or AQ.He didnt have a busted flush. makes no sense. He would bet out the turn on a flush draw after the check raised flop.Hes first to act, why he would check raise check?. seems like 9,9 or A,9