I just began playing on Poker Mountain. Today, out of cyberspace, comes TJ. He came to my table, played for a half hour. A person or two jumped in and out. I actually had some cards and took a few medium sized pots from him. I was up on him about $40 when he drilled me. I flopped a set, but there was a straight draw, which he caught on the turn. The board never paired, and I knew he had it, but could not release my set. He pulled me right down the road and I lost about $35 on that hand. Anyway, I did it because he certainly liked to bluff. He didn't chat at all, but who knows. Anyway, I have been very happy with Poker Mountain. Those of you have not, should check it out.

I just began playing on Poker Mountain. Today, out of cyberspace, comes TJ. He came to my table, played for a half hour. A person or two jumped in and out. I actually had some cards and took a few medium sized pots from him. I was up on him about $40 when he drilled me. I flopped a set, but there was a straight draw, which he caught on the turn. The board never paired, and I knew he had it, but could not release my set. He pulled me right down the road and I lost about $35 on that hand. Anyway, I did it because he certainly liked to bluff. He didn't chat at all, but who knows. Anyway, I have been very happy with Poker Mountain. Those of you have not, should check it out.
yeh my friend played TJ, and busted him out of that $25 sng for the Bellagio tournament.I think he plays those 25$ sng's all the time. but I guess if you get 2nd or 3rd in that 25$ Sng, you get to play again the same $25 sng! so that's kinda kewl.also I had entered money to play a sng, and got disconnected right after that. when I finally could connect, my money was gone and the game was over. I emailed them to tell them what happened and they refunded my money, so great customer service!baddancing.gif
Been playing at Poker Mountain and have seen and played TJ, have yet to see Daniel.  Anyone else playing at Poker Mountain yet?
Just deposited some money there under the cardplayer promotion. I've logged in the last three nights but there is usually only one ring game with about a full table, a few other rings games with half a table and then no one on the SNGs.I actually want to start trying it out but haven't seen more than 50 players yet.

Everyone on this forum that is interested should just pick a night this month to all mob Poker Mountain. We could probably get like 30 players on there. Would be fun.No, not nominating myself to coordinate :-) Jason

the future

Everyone on this forum that is interested should just pick a night this month to all mob Poker Mountain. We could probably get like 30 players on there. Would be fun.No, not nominating myself to coordinate SmileJason
sounds like a good idea, maybe set a date to play a sng or somethingwoot.gif

Hopefully in the near future we'll be ready to move the tournament over to Poker Mountain. Then I can take part, and also add some money to the prize pool. It's vey early in the game, but I'm still very confident that Poker Mountain will be a real winner.

Hopefully in the near future we'll be ready to move the tournament over to Poker Mountain. Then I can take part, and also add some money to the prize pool. It's vey early in the game, but I'm still very confident that Poker Mountain will be a real winner.
I can't wait for that. Hopefully we have a nice structure too. I will get a little more money over there soon, and would like to see more players. Sounds like there's a few more than there was when I put my first deposit in, which I lost... so maybe next time I can play within my limits, lol.
im waiting for my money so I can transfer it into Pokermountain. I can't wait! I played with fake money and it seems like it's really good.
Whats ur name wrto? i also play there
  • 3 weeks later...