what poker site is dn going to be representing next

Well full tilt is run by lederer, whom DN has beef with over anne, and Jesus, whom DN has beef with over the use of the name Jesus by an atheist, so I think there's exactly ZERO chance of that happening. If he joined team ultimate bet, He'd have to join team Anne, and I doubt that appeals to him much, and neither does playing second fiddle to Hellmuth. Poker stars I doubt would pay what it would take to get DN. They pretty much produce their endoursers when their qualifiers win the WSOP. Bodog is intregeing, I know Arieh endourses it, and they are kinda a second tier site, that I could see would want DN to help them to the top. I wish it was games grid, since they have the best software, and style selection. They have dealers choice, for god's sake. Other than those, I don't know whom DN would pick. I hope he choices wiser than He did with Poker mountain. I can't hate on him for going for a cash grab, but that place really, really sucked. I hope he goes with a more established site. I have two dollars from a free roll on PM that i'll never use, or do anything with. If my dreams count for anything, then I dream of games grid.

What's the over/under on how soon this thread gets moved to the online forum? I'm gonna say half an hour and take the under.

what's the point of this poll,  so when he announces what's going down we can see how wrong or right we all were?
Exactly