the sexy woman on this forum

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I prefer to talk about acid, can we do that now
Thanks Renae - I have a lot of respect for the way you handle yourself, especially relating to "attention-whoring." IMO, smash is an almost psychotic attention whore, so you were right to call him on that.but more importantly, i'd like to hear acid stories/experiences.

I almost shed a tear when some of you woke up from the smasharoo trance you've been in for almost a year now.I felt like a proud parent watching there kids learn right from wrong. :cry: it was a touching moment.God Bless You!!!!!!!!!

I prefer to talk about acid, can we do that now
We can Sweetness. But don't you owe me a London story?
two consecutive posts by posters with almost 15500 combined posts. thats a lot of posts.
How do you think I got that many posts? I follow KDawg around and respond to everything he says. It's a desparate attempt on my part to get his attention. Even if he isn't a teenager. :club:
  • 2 weeks later...
I just came back from 7 HOURS OF MEETINGS...and it seems by the eighth page of this thread the ladies are being attacked...and I don't like it. Guys, they only responded to questions. It's not like Renae started a thread with a post, "I'm a girl...worship me." They were just being cool...I don't see why anyone has a problem with it. SUM - you're a fucking idiot. Right now...see if you can find a thread where one of the regular girls (Renae, Nikki, Sauce, Idaho...sorry if I forgot anyone) goes out of her way to get attention...bet you can't find it. It's not their fault if retarded guys drool all over them.
exibit A- missidaho's avatar..sum487 and smashare not ****ing idiots they are harsh but they are intelligent and maybe they are going a little far as to say nikki and renae starve attention a lot because they dont from what ive seen but idaho seems to be lapping it up lately