gamesgrid freeroll, tonight

Guest XXEddie

what time is the tourney? its 12:50 am est , has it started? any restriction,,,never played there but will join the freeroll if it hasnt started...let me know ...dont want to download the software if it has begun? how much is the freeroll for?

Guest XXEddie
what time is the tourney? its 12:50 am est , has it started? any restriction,,,never played there but will join the freeroll if it hasnt started...let me know ...dont want to download the software if it has begun? how much is the freeroll for?
starts at 3 AM est I think (about 2 hours)no restrictionstop 3 get apid(only bout 100 enter)1st-12.50second-7.50thrid-5.00i thinknot much to play for but its been really fun the last couple days

imo gamesgrid has the weakest players on the net. I dont know why but I see so many stupid plays on the siteif im still awake i think i'll play the freeroll just for kicks

imo gamesgrid has the weakest players on the net. I dont know why but I see so many stupid plays on the siteif im still awake i think i'll play the freeroll just for kicks
You are right. I'm in if I'm still awake. Im kidpoker.
i think i'll play if i can get off the books
thats easyjust close the mother fuckers
I'll make it. I'm just trying to read as much as possible before my Tuesday midterm.
Guest XXEddie
this tourney is nutsI had 10s and raised it to 80 something like 4 people moved in after that, the best being a7, but i had to fold
had to do the same once with AKup agaisnt AQ, KJ and AJi woulda lost to all of themboard was like JJQ49

picked up AQ from BB. went all in for 160, 5 callers, got up to 900 when Q fell on river.