chip lead in ftp tourney

I guess this is kinda overshadowed by Zimmer and Cane tonight, but I've got the chip lead with 25 left in the $10 on Full Tilt.I'm also still alive in the $2500 guaranteed on UB with 38 players left.I'm sure you're all worn out railbirding in real tourneys, but feel free to come by and watch.

I've been grinding it out on Full Tilt, not making any moves, but not losing really anything either.On UB, I've moved from 5k on the bubble to 13k.Also at my table on UB is fellow FCPer philip_339

I've gone pretty card dead to start the final table on Full Tilt. I'm going to wait and pick my moments, bc i'm, going to get paid off.On UB, there are 12 players left and I'm in 10th. I'm probably going to need a double up to be a force at the final table.

Yeah, that was a bad call, but he's been running the table over and he couldve easily been making a play.Well I'm at the final table and shortstacked in both.just got knocked out of the Full tilt one, AK in the SB, button raised i pushed he flopped a boat.

Was getting shortstacked on UB, and I had to push with KJo, I got called by KJo and 33....33 won UI.$70, not what I was hoping for, but i cant complain.

WD petoria, sry i couldnt watch you finish off both the tourneys, but you played some good poker in both games, so wd. I was happy to see that, that donk dip.....something busted out early in the final table, he was talking a bit of smack, and the guys that followed him around were just as bad, saying he 'had it in the bad'....ppffffttt, didnt like him.