pl omaha hi-lo tournies

Hey guys!Just a quick question. I currently play primarily on EmpirePoker, but the $10 20-player PL Omaha hi-lo tournies take a long time to fill up. Furthermore, no other PL Omaha hi-lo tourny ever fills up.Any suggestions on other sites that have more regular multi-table PL Omaha hi-lo tournies?Thanks a ton,Azzy666

Any idea what the deposit bonus is over there? I just checked out their web site, but I couldn't find any information on this....
Don't think that they are currently offering a promotion; they have reload bonuses where they will match 20% - 25% of your deposit every so often. Last one was around the one billionth hand promotion. They are due for another one soon.
Any idea what the deposit bonus is over there? I just checked out their web site, but I couldn't find any information on this....
Yeah stars has some of the best tourneys period around. But they seem to feel they have a solid player base and/or enough publicity so they don't offer nearly as many of the deposit bonuses or perks that some other sites do. Sorry!In fact I need to deposit there again so I can win my seat into the WSoP, since obviously this year will be a 3peat from Stars right? It would be bad mojo to try to qualify on another site. :D