sat nites wpt episode

I loved watching this episode...it was the first WPT episode from Bellagio. It was a great final table, but the best part for me was Kassem "Freddy" Deeb's post-bust interview. Gus Hansen busted him and this was a time when Gus was a relative unknown. Freddy said that he thought Gus was very bad and he would love to play with him everyday if he's gonna continue to play like that. He said..he could never beat him in the long run. It's just funny how wrong he was. I can however see why he would say this...he was frustrated cuz he got busted by a worse (AK vs. Q10) and no successful top pros have a style like his. Freddy's a great tourney player, but he was very wrong on that one.

freddy said he would love to play him everyday for the rest of his life in cash games...obviously he was right and he knew what he was talkn about because gus lost all his money in cash games...

freddy said he would love to play him everyday for the rest of his life in cash games...obviously he was right and he knew what he was talkn about because gus lost all his money in cash games...
Don't you pay attention? If you did you know the whole thing is just a rumour....a rumour

There was an interview with Doyle once and someone asked him if its true that Gus went broke in the big game. He said "yes, but he made it back... and then some". Incidentally, Mike Sexton is constantly finding new ways to pronounce people's names.