october 19th negreanu open main event!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am 21 and a mother of 2 married and my cats name is sinatra.LOL. :club:
well i guess that will have to do then, welcome.
You may not know this, but DNA is kind of a big deal around here.
Ron, I am YOUR marketing agent. Not vice versa. Comprende Hombre?
I am 21 and a mother of 2 married and my cats name is sinatra.LOL. :D
:club: OK
Si papi. But, the Ron Mexico brand is thriving. Why chip off 10% to you?
10% is better then herpesJS
10% is better then herpesJS
In some circles maybe.
Thanks for the welcome and i'll see you tomorrow on poker stars. I signed up yesterday. Sounds like its gonna be alot of fun.
the tournament itself is actually pretty queer, its the homo-erotic build up in this thread that makes it all worth while so be sure not to miss out on the best part and chime in whenever it feels inappropriate.
Thanks for the welcome and i'll see you tomorrow on poker stars. I signed up yesterday. Sounds like its gonna be alot of fun.
the tournament itself is actually pretty queer, its the homo-erotic build up in this thread that makes it all worth while so be sure not to miss out on the best part and chime in whenever it feels inappropriate.
I'll make sure to do that....... :club:

Holy freakin' crap Lois, I actually have a Wednesday night off!Tell Quagmire, Cleveland and Joe I'll be late to the Clam.By the way, yer cans are looking sweet. I knock you up again or what?Bwuuuuuuuuuhhhhh...Holy smoke, what just happened there? I feel funny.See ya tonight.

I will not be playing. Sorry, I know some of you are very disappointed. I'm a bit of a big deal around here and not seeing me at the tourney will be a huge letdown. For that, I am sorry.I haven't been trying lately so I figure, why bother? I finally went online broke. $150 down the drain. It lasted 6 months playing mostly tourneys.Not fishing for a sponser. I don't want to play. I love you all.Besides, Veronica Mars is on Wed at 9pm.

I will not be playing. Sorry, I know some of you are very disappointed. I'm a bit of a big deal around here and not seeing me at the tourney will be a huge letdown. For that, I am sorry.I haven't been trying lately so I figure, why bother? I finally went online broke. $150 down the drain. It lasted 6 months playing mostly tourneys.Not fishing for a sponser. I don't want to play. I love you all.Besides, Veronica Mars is on Wed at 9pm.
I will stake you even if you aren't asking.You should've just stuck to ring games on stars cause thats where the money is.You complete me.
I will stake you even if you aren't asking.You should've just stuck to ring games on stars cause thats where the money is.You complete me.
Thank you for the offer but you would be better off placing a ten dollar bill between your teeth and leaning onto the stage so the stripper can take it from you with her boobies. I don't have an urge to play.When I do decide to deposit, I'm going cash games all the way.You had me at stake.
Thank you for the offer but you would be better off placing a ten dollar bill between your teeth and leaning onto the stage so the stripper can take it from you with her boobies. I don't have an urge to play.When I do decide to deposit, I'm going cash games all the way.You had me at stake.
Um K well if you get the urge just drop me a pm before the tourney and I'll set ya up.
there is also a 95% chance I will not be playing tonight either.sorry chaps., I'm not as big of a deal as Ron, but we made out one time in the back of his '87 GMC Jimmy, the back window is stuck open so the bugs were bad, but he managed to go from soft to soft in 37 seconds., good stuff.
Um K well if you get the urge just drop me a pm before the tourney and I'll set ya up.
For the record, it isn't a money issue. Lest anyone think I'm broke. Again though, thank you.
there is also a 95% chance I will not be playing tonight either.sorry chaps., I'm not as big of a deal as Ron, but we made out one time in the back of his '87 GMC Jimmy, the back window is stuck open so the bugs were bad, but he managed to go from soft to soft in 37 seconds., good stuff.
Good cause I emailed support and u were going to be at my table and that just means you would be out in 10 mins when I crack ur JJ.
Good cause I emailed support and u were going to be at my table and that just means you would be out in 10 mins when I crack ur JJ.
lmao.. hahaha u claimed to email supprt 17 times now. i havent ever seen u at my table. i think u emailed to say keep cheeemo off my table. his JJ's are like katana blades to my aces
Good. We can watch VM together.
Good. We can watch VM together.
Duh, exactly what I was thinking.Is your husband going to sit on the couch between us again? That was weird.