playing in a step 4 right now

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

he musta listened to your request b/c Cheemo is registered. SWEET. I may have to tell the ol lady no computer for her tonite so I can play. WOOOHOOOO
??????????
My wife has to prepare a newletter and homework for her class on Wednesdays usually. With only 1 computer in the house Im screwed.Whats to understand about that. :wink:
the understanding part, is an invite was extended to DN to play, and you got excited because Cheemo is registered. Do you think they are one and the same?
yeah Cheemo is DN, you didnt know that...sorry man its a jopke, i even mentioned it earlier in this thread as such. Royal finds it funny from time to time. atleast he used to. See there was a thread that swore DN was Cheemo. Which to all us regulars we knew wasnt the truth, but this on guy couldnt figure it out.
sweet jopke
I had 625 in late position with 55 and went all in.  BB called with 10 6
He could "see" your cards...and knew he had a coin flip.....You know Danny..there is a FCP member with a theory on this. :club:
I had 625 in late position with 55 and went all in.  BB called with 10 6
He could "see" your cards...and knew he had a coin flip.....You know Danny..there is a FCP member with a theory on this. :club:
former memberhe said goodbye
wow... thehatter's stats on pokerprophecy are sick.Games played   319Wins  148 (46.39%)Losses  171 (53.61%)Average Buy-In  $754.11Players with better winning percentage  101200Players with worse winning percentage  640051$5000 Table:  3 wins / 4 losses / 42.86% wins$2000 Table:  8 wins / 6 losses / 57.14% wins$1000 Table:  41 wins / 57 losses / 41.84% wins$500 Table:  70 wins / 74 losses / 48.61% wins$200 Table:  9 wins / 13 losses / 40.91% wins$100 Table:  14 wins / 16 losses / 46.67% wins$50 Table:  3 wins / 0 losses / 100% wins$11 Table:  0 wins / 1 losses / 0% wins
Does anyone know who 'thehatter' is? I played a (original, not step higher) level 5 SNG on party against him night before last. Came down to me and him heads up. He must play these things very regularly. (BTW, i won 1st, $4500 after buying in for 50+5 at level 2 :-) )