wsop 05 runner up david williams on pokerstars....

For those interested David Williams AKA RugDoctor is currently battling it out on the 30/60 stud hi/lo tables on Pokerstars as we speak. I've been watching his play for the last hour. I am just getting acquainted to the strategy of Hi-lo play but have played a ton of stud online. He has fluctuated between $1,200 when I first started watching to under $400 and is now above $1,000 again. He even is cracking on some of the weaker players at the table for their plays. He's done his share of damage to other peoples bankrolls at times but one hand came up that seriously caught my eye. I even captured a screen shot of the hand if someone can tell me how to post it on here. Basically, David was dealt [8 :diamond: 3 :spade: ] 6 :D and proceeded to bring in for $10 in a 5 handed table. He recieved two callers and 4th street came down for him Q :) Now I'm no genius but this isn't such a stellar hand in stud hi low. He proceeded to check and call to another better showing 7 :) 3 :) 5th street came down 9 :) for David. He called when the other player recieved an A :) and bet again. 6th street came down a 10 :) for David quickly checked it to the other guy who caught a J :) and bet again. (I'm thinking here either a low draw or pair of 7 or aces. for the other guy). 7th street was dealt as the pot was at about $230 total. David proceeded to simply call and show this final hand 8 :D 3 :) 6 :club: Q :D 9 :D 10 :D 7 :) So basically he caught a TRIPLE runner for a straight with no low draw at any point in his hand, no pair, and no flush draw. the other guy who obviously had a high hand had to muck before I could see his final hand. WTF kind of move was this? The only possible explaination would be he wanted to advertise to get more action later on. Problem is he's gotten it since I've been typing up this post and he's down to less than $200. I guess when you win a multi million dollar second place in the WSOP you don't need to worry about dropping a few thousand online. I just wish I had the bankroll to jump into this game right now. :cry: JMheel

i played omaha/8 with him at bellagio and he is not much of a player. nice guy but i don't think he had ever played the game before. he scooped a few large pots with the nut high when there was no low board and i never saw him have a hand that would be a decent qualifier for a low. when he got up from the table a guy said he had played stud/8 with him and he wasn't much of a player in that game either. this isn't a jealousy post because he has obviously proven himself in the game of no limit hold'em and is a great player, but as far hi/lo games go, he has a few things to learn.

got this from another board --broksi -Gus Hansenrazorbax-Josh Ariehreload this-layne flackluckbox-john juandagank-brett youngblutemtpyseat88-scott fishmanwsop2005-gavin griffin4kingAcehole-Sam GrizzleEDOGN-Eric LindgrenMrPokeJoke-Mike MatusowDoubleDuece-Paul WolfeTheBeat-Pete GiordanoTigerma-Tony Maactiondonkey-Jim Meehanextempore-Paul PhillipsEurogon-Phil Ivey#1_Luck_One-Phil Hellmuth

I'm pretty sure Men the Master was playing at the same time on the other stud 8 table. At least it was someone who's user name was menthemaster, from Bell Gardens, CA. Plus I think stud 8 is his favorite game.

ive have been watching him play for a little while, he chases alot...he gets down then hits a good pot to rebulid...he's been getting heckled by a some guy...not sure if thats men the master att he table or not,,if it is, hes really quiet....

got this from another board --broksi -Gus Hansenrazorbax-Josh Ariehreload this-layne flackluckbox-john juandagank-brett youngblutemtpyseat88-scott fishmanwsop2005-gavin griffin4kingAcehole-Sam GrizzleEDOGN-Eric LindgrenMrPokeJoke-Mike MatusowDoubleDuece-Paul WolfeTheBeat-Pete GiordanoTigerma-Tony Maactiondonkey-Jim Meehanextempore-Paul PhillipsEurogon-Phil Ivey#1_Luck_One-Phil Hellmuth
this for pokerstars? :D

yup its pstarsDan Negreanu-DoubleSuited Hoyt Corkins-EasyH The Poker Babe-Siren EDOGN- Erick Lindgren reloadthis- Layne Flack Prefontaine- Prahlad Friedman razorbax- Josh Arieh MrPokeJoke- Mike Matusouwluckysucker- Hans "Tuna" LundErik123- Erik Sagstrom TheBeat- Pete Giordanogank- Brett Jungblutt bigglesworth- Thomas "Thunder" Kellermagicpitch- David Benyamineel blondie- David Colclough fossilman = Greg Raymertom mcevoy = Tom Mcevoymoney800 = Chris MoneymakerNoo limit scootty ngugen#1_Lucky_One = Phil Hellmuthcapnncoke = Chip Jettthe shrike = Howard LedererPateK - Simon "Aces" Trumper http://www.onlineshark.com/prowebsites.html