• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In as jdepa01.  The streak is 8 and counting for this tourney...............Croc, you still have to break your streak in this one as well.  The usual??
yeah sounds good... and i am breaking that streak tonight... hopefully if i get pocket kings they will hold up for me tonight

up too 1400... could have been a lot more but i didnt want to gamble this early. i had qq and it was raised i called the raise man after me reraises then intial raiser reraises all in. i folded guy after me calls immeddiatelyfirst guy had qq caller had 99 so we would of choped his money then the very next hand i had aq suited on the button guy right before me moved all in i thought for a while and foldedi dont know what he had

NH Croc, Well played. About first break Im at 2345...looks like Croc and I finally made a first break with above average chips.
thanks man. yeah no kidding this hasnt happened to us in a while.at 3500 after the first break i have been at some very crazy tables. i am just being patient
Up to 5131 after winning a coin flip. Croc, you should have chased that draw!!
lol yeah i should of but really i think i was only getting laid 3 to 1 with only one card to go.. i should of bet the flop when it checked to me then i would of made me have to call

gl to ya both. All chat is disabled or I'd pitch you some $hit while yer playing...btw John how'd the weekend go for ya at the boat????

gl to ya both. All chat is disabled or I'd pitch you some $hit while yer playing...btw John how'd the weekend go for ya at the boat????
+75BBs in 20 hours
fukkkkkkkkkin eh sweet man.Was that at 10/20, VERY NICE either way....When are you flying me out there while staking me in that game... :club::D