full tilt thursday 10/13/07 gto

Wish I could, but account still frozen. Could be a while too from what I've heard of their support. Have fun guys.
zim why do your accounts keep getting frozen? your partypoker was frozen recently too, correct?
Wish I could, but account still frozen. Could be a while too from what I've heard of their support. Have fun guys.
zim why do your accounts keep getting frozen? your partypoker was frozen recently too, correct?
The only accounts I have had frozen were Party twice and this with FullTilt. The first for Party was because my brother signed up for an account with the same name and address. The second time was because I was a dumbass and chip dumped on a cash table. This time for FullTilt, I'm still not sure why it was frozen, I think it is because my dumbass brother logged on and played about 100 miles away from where I play at.
Wish I could, but account still frozen.  Could be a while too from what I've heard of their support.  Have fun guys.
The only accounts I have had frozen were Party twice and this with FullTilt. The first for Party was because my brother signed up for an account with the same name and address. The second time was because I was a dumbass and chip dumped on a cash table. This time for FullTilt, I'm still not sure why it was frozen, I think it is because my dumbass brother logged on and played about 100 miles away from where I play at.
I think I'd freeze your brother then. Or atleast not give him your password. just a thought.btw how'd the step 5 go for you last nite???
Wish I could, but account still frozen.  Could be a while too from what I've heard of their support.  Have fun guys.
I think I'd freeze your brother then. Or atleast not give him your password. just a thought.btw how'd the step 5 go for you last nite???
Meh, took a bad beat early and was out 1st. Oh well, $400 isn't much.Edit: Definitely changing my password, and if he costs me all the money I had in there, I'm definitely making him pay me. All because he was too damn lazy to put any in his own account.

My AK goes down to KJ....sigh.....I seem to attract these beats in these tourney's....mcpickle really couldn't fold...he needed to gamble sooner or later...KJ soooooooooted is a fine gambling hand.....My Pick: ChuckSty actually wins one.

My AK goes down to KJ....sigh.....I seem to attract these beats in these tourney's....mcpickle really couldn't fold...he needed to gamble sooner or later...KJ soooooooooted is a fine gambling hand.....My Pick: ChuckSty actually wins one.
You are such a donkey alf. Question for ya. You have 1000 dollars to blow. Do you budget for 7 $140 SNGs or 4 $250 SNGs at the Hard Rock?
You are such a donkey alf. Question for ya. You have 1000 dollars to blow. Do you budget for 7 $140 SNGs or 4 $250 SNGs at the Hard Rock?
i go with the 4 250's...go big or don't go at all.that's just me, though.
i go with the 4 250's...go big or don't go at all.that's just me, though.
Me too. That and I'm two for three cashing. One first, one third.
I play two $140's.....I then kill some time at the 2-2 table and then play the $300 MTT......drink the rest.
yeah sorry about that beat alf. after i raised, since we were the two shortest left, i didnt think id have enough chips left to win if i folded. was sure hoping for 99 or tt though. good game.
yeah sorry about that beat alf. after i raised, since we were the two shortest left, i didnt think id have enough chips left to win if i folded. was sure hoping for 99 or tt though. good game.
Good game dawg.