three types

Just heard a song and it reminded me of a saying that I will now revise:There are three types of people in the world; Those who like song Dancing Queen, those who are ashamed to admit they like the song Dancing Queen, and those who are too stupid or homophobic to like the song Dancing Queen.

Evidently a song to avoid although I am now doomed to DL it so I can be one of the cool 3 types.
For god's sake, I'm begging you... don't.99% chance you've heard it, and would recognize it, but, there is a slight chance you haven't been exposed.Do not DL it.To like it is gay, but it is impossible not to.Do not DL it.
Evidently a song to avoid although I am now doomed to DL it so I can be one of the cool 3 types.
For god's sake, I'm begging you... don't.99% chance you've heard it, and would recognize it, but, there is a slight chance you haven't been exposed.Do not DL it.To like it is gay, but it is impossible not to.Do not DL it.
My first thought. I am trying to bring up a tune for it in my head but nothing is clicking. I will at the very least take your advice and not contaminate my computer/IPOD with the bane of ABBA.

If you haven't heard it, continue to avoid it.....because once you hear that piano and those sweet Swedish voices , you will not be able to turn away.

If you haven't heard it, continue to avoid it.....because once you hear that piano and those sweet Swedish voices , you will not be able to turn away.
Oh god, those sweet voices, that hook...WISE CHOICE CJ, DO NOT CONTAMINATE!
we had to listen to songs when we joined the fraternity, my buddies song was dancing queen, mine was mmm bop
Could be worse. Someone I know got "Girls" by the Beastie Boys for 24 hours straight. The worst part is that after it was all over, the fraternity was dissolved due to excessive hazing (not necessarily because of the Beastie Boys).
we had to listen to songs when we joined the fraternity, my buddies song was dancing queen, mine was mmm bop
Could be worse. Someone I know got "Girls" by the Beastie Boys for 24 hours straight. The worst part is that after it was all over, the fraternity was dissolved due to excessive hazing (not necessarily because of the Beastie Boys).
I know a frat that used the peral jam song "Bugs " from vitology.Dancing Queen is the Jam. I am secure enough in my sexuality to admit it.