poker forum challenge 5

Yes, I know the RVP software sucks ass, but this challenge has been a lot of fun for FCP members. I think FCP has officially been deemed the most obnoxious bunch of poker players...gotta love it.It's a freeroll that brings a lot of poker forums together to compete for:1 - A prize pool of $5,0002 - The top 3 poker forums get to have a $500 freeroll of their own 3 - A $50 bounty on the three winning forum hosts' heads of Poker Forum Challenge IV.Date and Time: Friday, December 2nd at 8:00pm ESTRegister: http://www.pokerforumchallenge.comWinning Forums of Poker Forum Challenge IV:1st Place - Poker Analysis Forum2nd Place - PokerCartel.com3rd Place - Online Poker Tour ForumPrize Pool1st Place - $1,3752nd Place - $8753rd Place - $5754th Place - $4005th Place - $3006th Place - $2257th Place - $1758th Place - $1259th Place - $9010th Place - $6011th to 20th Place - $4521st to 30th Place - $35

Top 10 Leaderboard:Online Poker Tour Forum (204 registrations)PokerCartel.com (171)Poker Analysis Forum (106)Poker Pots Poker - PPPL (72)ESPN Poker Club (37)Poker 101a.com (23)Free Poker League (23)Poker Source Online (21)Pokerworld-Home (21)AJPoker.com (15)Are gobears and I the only one's registered for FCP? C'mon people...

GG is better then RVP, SLIGHTLY better, but at least it is better, much better support people, and more variety of games. All prima sites are pretty bad, and have bad support, and don't let you transfer money from player to player