poker etiquette - opponents hole cards

Before I get started, I wasn't trying to quote you in perticular, I was quoting the whole board who were saying those things in the general retrospect, sorry for the misunderstanding.ErikM, I agree with you 100% here. These people don't seem to understand the comparison I'm making here: "If they are too stupid to realize they are exposing their hole cards, you should take advantage." So how's this? "If they are too stupid to realize I'm cheating them out of their money, they should get up and walk away and not be so stupid." I respect you for not wanting to participate in collusion, don't think for a second I don't. But you and I have the exact same take on it, we just are on opposite ends. What is immoral? Cheating cheaters, lookng at some guys hole cards, base-dealing, playing every angle? I don't know, I'll say one thing though, if I get the chance I will play the angles and take the money. Maybe I'm walking into a life of pain, or a life of evils, deadbeats, and scumbags. But I don't think so, because I have the absolute will power and know when to stop.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic