I qualify myself as a pro simply cuz its my only source of income right now and I'm making at least as much as if I had a 10 dollar an hour job.Playing a combination of .25 .50 and .50 1 NL and 1-2 limt i'm pulling down about 420 Canadian a week.

Yeah, it all depends on what you call a pro. If you say you're a pro if your only source of income is from poker then I'm a pro atm. But I'm being a loser about it because I'm living at my parents house while I try to first make it, so little to no living expenses. I probably make roughly 1500 a week playing 15/30. That's obviously just an average based on X hands and Y months and past results.When I've built more of a nest egg or I'm making more like 3k a week then I'll consider myself a real pro, hah. Since by then I'll be living on my own again. Oh, and I'm exclusively online, as far as what I play for money. I play live occasionally but it's just for fun and/or gain experience for if I ever try tourneys live, which I eventually plan to do.

I wouldn't call myself a pro, but I do this part-time and it's my only income while I still go to school. I make a lil over 2G's a month playing about 20-25 hrs a week. I''d get in more table hours, but usually just don't have the time.