lookie lookie.....

It was my turn.... but short lived....pokergod05 (10:22:37 PM): hiSuitedUpKurt (10:22:55 PM): heypokergod05 (10:23:06 PM): i am looking aroudn for a backer over at pokerstars.....Would you have any interest in backing me some cash bro?SuitedUpKurt (10:23:12 PM): nopepokergod05 (10:23:19 PM): why nto manSuitedUpKurt (10:23:29 PM): because you're annoyingSuitedUpKurt (10:23:34 PM): and you love dolphins“pokergod05” signed off at 10:23:48 PM.

Oh too damn funny, what an idiot.JEFFP.S. This is a lil off-topic from this thread but man when Joel Open Farreled last night after I talked about it for like 15 minutes right before that, that was CLASSIC!!!

Oh too damn funny, what an idiot.JEFFP.S. This is a lil off-topic from this thread but man when Joel Open Farreled last night after I talked about it for like 15 minutes right before that, that was CLASSIC!!!
Not only did he open farrell....He did it without both cards a few times! lol.

after reading the posts a week back about this guy i put him on the ol' buddy list to harass him if i happen to be bored and noticed he was online. so today i see him sign on and send him an im to open up the convo and just say "hey whats up". without any reference to poker or who i am or any other information then a simple hey the guys first response is "hey i'm looking for a backer on poker stars can you help me out". the guy is fucking looney and needs to seek some professional help, that or get a job.

Yeah he Open Farreled in a pot against Tony during our limit round, saw the flop and goes "Here comes the continuation so Ill just fold before you even put the chips in," lol what a donk. JEFFP.S. BRING BACK JFARRELL (sw)

But wait there's more....New name....bobbyjenks09 (10:57:38 PM): hiSuitedUpKurt (10:57:56 PM): heybobbyjenks09 (10:57:58 PM): i am looking aroudn for a backer over at pokerstars.....Would you have any interest in backing me some cash bro?SuitedUpKurt (10:58:11 PM): WTF!!! We did this like 15 minutes agobobbyjenks09 (10:58:35 PM): tru datSuitedUpKurt (10:59:02 PM): still no, and you're still annoying... nobody is going to give you a damn thing!!

Tell him "Ya man, I can back you...send me your physical address" and send him a gazillion magazine subscriptions especially for Bluff, All-In, Card Player, etc.
lol
As soon as I read the name of this thread I thought "Lookie Lookie I got hooky". Anyone else? Remember from Hook with Dustin Hoffman? Sigh... I live a sad life.
Hook-"Ru..fi...o, Ru..fi...o."By the way, you need a mommy very badly.