ask Valerie Bertinelli
When I was a kid she was so hot she made my stomach hurt...
You got the reference I assume?One Day at a TimeSchneider, the handy man.
Of course - you know I'm kickin' it old school with ya Ron!Wow - if you weren't sure before that I'm white - that last sentence should remove all doubt...
ask Valerie Bertinelli
Of course - you know I'm kickin' it old school with ya Ron!Wow - if you weren't sure before that I'm white - that last sentence should remove all doubt...
for rizzle my nizzle?You have made the short list for when I hit the lotto, I am gonna fly my favorites on FCP out to Vegas for a poker weekend. Hold your breath for the lotto thing. I might just rob the bank I work for instead. You'll have to fly coach.
ask Valerie Bertinelli
for rizzle my nizzle?You have made the short list for when I hit the lotto, I am gonna fly my favorites on FCP out to Vegas for a poker weekend. Hold your breath for the lotto thing. I might just rob the bank I work for instead. You'll have to fly coach.
I'm honored. Have you seen Office Space? They had a pretty good imbezzlement scheme you might want to run with...This conversation reminds me of something Kayne West said recently in an interview. He thinks there should be a 1 year moratorium on white people picking up cool slang for everyday use (i.e. 'fo shizzle my nizzle'). 'Cause, you know, we just suck the coolness out of slang once we start using it. And he was dead serious. I was offended until I realized how dead-on he was...

not a huge office space fan. I do wear lots of flare though. The UCR of that interview must've been through the roof. I choose not to use any urban slang for fear it would make me look dumber than I already do.White people do look dumb speaking like that.

not a huge office space fan. I do wear lots of flare though. The UCR of that interview must've been through the roof. I choose not to use any urban slang for fear it would make me look dumber than I already do.White people do look dumb speaking like that.
I'm embarassed to admit that I live Office Space on a daily basis. So I can't not like that movie. The biggest difference between my life and that movie is that Ron Livingston prepared TPS reports and I prepare DSR reports. I will now light myself on fire...
better than dealing with clients half the day. In case you didn't know, people suck. No really, its true.
Yeah, you win. I may complain about being locked in my cube all the time, but it beats dealing with people. I think back to when I was younger and worked the retail/restaurant jobs. I have no idea how I did that.