ok...this thread is really about lost

Thanks Speedz. I was getting a little pissed when I couldn't find the "lost" subject. But maybe this will stay in general for a little longer with the fake subject...Or maybe I am controlling you... Your favorite numbers are 4-8-15-16-23-42.

Ack, welcome to lost. I like the show (not a fanatic), but the way they drag on the plots and generally just bring up more questions instead of answers has always frustrated me. I like suspense, but this show can sure drag. Last night was definitely the worst one I've watched. I had some unkind words after that. They filmed one episode and split it into two.

108...10-8...teneight...oh shit, he is the one controling the island...and FCP.My wife is a huge fan of this show...therefore I am as well (I guess). Thanks for pointing out some of the interesting tidbits like the tattooed shark.My question is. If the hatch guy has to type in the numbers every 108 minutes, how does he get some quality sleep? Or a quality heads up session against teneight? (sorry teneight, it is funny that the numbers match)

Then the painting on the wall as they first entered the room had a 108 painted in the center of it. When Locke was in the room with Desmond the computer starting beeping again . . . just like it did when we first saw Desmond in his little condo underground. He had Locke type in those crazy lotto numbers into the computer. Before he hit execute there was a clock above the computer that they showed and it was counting downwards. When he hit execute it went all the way back up to 108 minutes . . . what is that all about?quote]easy...the curse numbers add up to 108. Apparently, the number 108 is a divine number in buddaism (sic...cause I dunno how to spell that)
I have news for you all: Nobody survived the plane crash. They're in purgatory.
I like this response. Could be true. I believe all of the characters have dirt in their pasts that may need to be cleaned (by doing good on the island) before they can go to heaven.Would explain those flashbacks.Once they prove themselves worthy, they die on the island.Whatever.
Desmond did say he was almost a doctor once . . .
I totally forgot about that, that's a good point to add to the genetic experiment theory. It would also explain all the company logos on everything Desmond ownes and on the shark. Also, the company could have developed a "security system" to keep people from finding out all the shit they are doing on the island. Plus, at the end of last night's episode, the others looked fucked up, zombie like.