oops...there's a hole in the wall

Ummm...I just punched a hole in my bedroom wall...oops.For the second time in a week, I reached the bankroll for 1-2. For the second time in a week, upon joining 1-2 tables I went through a series of bead beats that knocked me back down to a .5-1 bankroll ($475). This last few hours included AA cracked twice, KK cracked twice, three sets beat on the river, and a few straights losing to flushes, etc. Anyways, it wasn't my play, just the way poker goes sometimes.So...this isn't just a bad beat story. I literally just punched a hole in my wall...well more of a serious dent then a hole. My hand hurts.What's the most ridiculous thing you all have done because of a string of bad beats?

why are you moving down so fast? why not wait until you're down to $350?
I guess...but I don't have time to play too many hours per week. I don't want to get all the way down to $350 and have to spend a long time getting back up. I'd rather have less of a mountain to climb. Plus both times I got below $400 I could feel myself getting ready to tilt, which would be much more painful at 1-2.What do you think?
So...this isn't just a bad beat story. I literally just punched a hole in my wall...well more of a serious dent then a hole. My hand hurts.What's the most ridiculous thing you all have done because of a string of bad beats?
punched a hole in my gf
Ummm...I just punched a hole in my bedroom wall...oops.
That's -EV
For the second time in a week, I reached the bankroll for 1-2. For the second time in a week, upon joining 1-2 tables I went through a series of bead beats that knocked me back down to a .5-1 bankroll ($475). This last few hours included AA cracked twice, KK cracked twice, three sets beat on the river, and a few straights losing to flushes, etc. Anyways, it wasn't my play, just the way poker goes sometimes.
That's only a 60 something BB downswing. You should allow yourself at least 100 before going back down in limits, if not 150. That's the whole point of the 300BB rule : covering variance.
What's the most ridiculous thing you all have done because of a string of bad beats?
Playing on tilt.
On my 3rd monitor in 11 months.Punch monitors not walls.
dont punch stuff. you might need that hand for self-pleasurement later.always throw things when you are angry. dont hit stuff.thats why I have broken 5 remote controls....mostly due to the dolphins.
yo speedz, i was sitting next to you at a table yesterday. i said something to you about fcp but yu must not have seen it. im asuming that you are speedz99 on party?
Yeah, that must've been me. I must have missed your comment...when I 4-table they all overlap so it's really hard to see all the chats, but when I find someone I know I can focus on that one. I'll look for you from now on. Is Don Giovanni your screen name?Oh, and I hope it wasn't while I was tilting and making an ass out of myself.And to close last night's story, I ended up down 50BB for the night. I also realized that 1-2 on party is maybe even worse than .5-1, which made me feel pretty good about my prospects. Once I swing back to normal variance I expect to kill those tables. Last night was just so painful, though. If I can stop losing to 3-outers all the time I'll be good to go.