deep stack tourney

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow sanders you must be tired because , dont be offended but your playing like a donkey.it was obvious he was checking the queen to you and it was obvious you were bluffing. you took your stab on the flop. let it go manthen i saw a hand where you had 82kin chips and you raised to 16k. then someone reraised and you put half your chips in preflop w/o going all in preflop.then you folded on teh flop....big mistakes late dude

wow sanders you must be tired because , dont be offended but your playing like a donkey.it was obvious he was checking the queen to you and it was obvious you were bluffing. you took your stab on the flop. let it go manthen i saw a hand where you had 82kin chips and you raised to 16k. then someone reraised and you put half your chips in preflop w/o going all in preflop.then you folded on teh flop....big mistakes late dude
just wanted to reiterate this

Say whatever you want, I just couldn't get anything going at the end of the tourney.I also didn't have too many chips near the end of the tourney either. The two guys to my immidiate left were both going all in everytime I raised also, so that didn't help matters any.I did make a few mistakes late in the tournament, that obviously cost me the tournament. This is my 4th cash of 6 tournies this week. All of which had over 1k people in it.I also just played for 13 hours straight....21st wasn't too bad, but not what I was looking for.Thanks for everyone who stopped by and railed also.

It's easy to criticize when you're not sitting there constantly looking at dead cards. You finished 21. All the critics can suck your c0ck. They all play perfect all the time I'm sure.AllIn lost his bankroll playing perfect poker.basecomb bust when in this tourney? Oh wait, I bet it was a bad beat.Nice showing.btw, I finished 355. Oh well. I guess I suck as well.I went back and read the thread, basecomb did take a bad beat, but so what, we all do. Just rubbed me the wrong way people writing he is the worst tourney player ever. Just plain stupid.Glass houses

It's easy to criticize when you're not sitting there constantly looking at dead cards. You finished 21. All the critics can suck your c0ck. They all play perfect all the time I'm sure.AllIn lost his bankroll playing perfect poker.basecomb bust when in this tourney? Oh wait, I bet it was a bad beat.Nice showing.btw, I finished 355. Oh well. I guess I suck as well.I went back and read the thread, basecomb did take a bad beat, but so what, we all do. Just rubbed me the wrong way people writing he is the worst tourney player ever. Just plain stupid.Glass houses
I agree with Ron here. It is always easy to criticize when you aren't playing. I have lost leads in tournaments because it is tough to play your absolute best that long into a tourney. When you have time to analyze the hands outside of the tourney, it is a lot easier than when you are in the heat and pressure at the table. So until you guys make it that deep in tourneys consistently and can say that you never made some donk moves, then feel free to criticize.
I agree with Ron here. It is always easy to criticize when you aren't playing. I have lost leads in tournaments because it is tough to play your absolute best that long into a tourney. When you have time to analyze the hands outside of the tourney, it is a lot easier than when you are in the heat and pressure at the table. So until you guys make it that deep in tourneys consistently and can say that you never made some donk moves, then feel free to criticize.
Thank you guys