holy crap!!

i got 23rd of 1400+
I logged onto Stars too late to cheer you on.I was going to tell you that you have no chance since stars RNG is so screwy.Wanted you to win it just the same.
now remember!it was not the hole cards, it was the community cards, so if your going to be a dick head, do it correctly.
Well...did you move in with 36 when you "knew" the flop was coming 336?Let me know...I am in for one program depending on your review...it's 20 bucks right?

50 bucks, however I split it with a friend, and had it installed and activated on 2 computers.Since then my laptop crashed and I lost the program so I know longer have access to it, until I can get my buddy to send them an email from his account on my computer so they can re activate it.

50 bucks, however I split it with a friend, and had it installed and activated on 2 computers.Since then my laptop crashed and I lost the program so I know longer have access to it, until I can get my buddy to send them an email from his account on my computer so they can re activate it.
Wow, now the evidence has mysteriously been destoryed.This story gets better and better.
Just thought of another thing I would like to add..  How in any way was my computer harddrive evidence at all..  between you and Alfi? you two are just getting silly with it.
Let's see. It stopped "working" when people showed up, never to work again.And now, not only does it not do the trick anymore, but you've "lost" your amazing card seeing program, and need to get a new one.So your special "I'm-not-going-to-play-on-stars-EVER AGAIN-even-though-I-make-my-living-playing-poker-but-am-in-the-next-sentence not-very-good-at-poker-program- of-2 hour working-that-turns-into-20 minute-working-and-stops-working-when-people-come-to-see-it-in-action-even today-now-that-I'm-PLAYING-on-stars-where-I-said-I'd-never-play-again pokerpal pro 5 program" has been lost, never to be seen or heard from again.
What's the record number for consecutive posts without a reply from someone else?  i just busted Tritz at 5.
I was thinking this exact same thing . Just a little shocked the record wasnt extended a little.
Just thought of another thing I would like to add..  How in any way was my computer harddrive evidence at all..  between you and Alfi? you two are just getting silly with it.
WTF are you talking about?