another wpt final table for our boy danny

Guest XXEddie
Not going to be easy with  Scotty and Giang at that table though.
Yeah but hes overcome some "lesser" difficult tablsone with Brenes, and one with Arieh and Williams

Danny has his grips on the title. VERY good luck to him. I am waiting for the chipcount. I guess his the chipleader. Raja has made some good plays, he will definitely be 1 to watch. I just hope no badbeats will happen to danny. He´s in great command. Hope he makes a comment in his Tunica Update post.

from what it sounds like daniel and chau are close in chips. if those two make it to headsup it'll be a lot of fun to see. Looks like a real good finl table. Luck to you daniel

yeah I imagine they will go down a few levels, thats what they usually do, which will definately be an advantage for Daniel and it will be one exciting final table with Daniel, Chau, Scotty, and Michael "the Grinder" Mizrachi(was last in chips to start the day with 37k!!)

Anybody know how the blind structure is going to be tomorrow?
In another thread someone said they take the total chip count and divide by 200 and the result will be the big blind.

Posted: Wed, Jan 26th, 2005 7:21 Post subject: way to go daniel -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- What time does the tourney pick up tomorrow? (and does anyone know what time seating begins?) They start play at 4:00 cst tomarrow