pstars 10+1 rebuy

waddup dude, im bored and playin on stars (in a limit freeroll....LOL), im watching...can't chat tho, just made a new acct (MaChineRazoR) and haven't put any money into yet (got tired of my old pic from my old id, and couldn't change anymore), but good luck dude....gotta rep FCP :club:

waddup dude, im bored and playin on stars (in a limit freeroll....LOL), im watching...can't chat tho, just made a new acct (MaChineRazoR) and haven't put any money into yet (got tired of my old pic from my old id, and couldn't change anymore), but good luck dude....gotta rep FCP :club:
Thanks for the support man!
I'm there as well, how much do you have invested in this tourney?
The minimum, buy in + rebuy at start + addon.Down to 30K thanks to a ridiculous run of cards.

This has been the longest bubble ever....my M is gonna be below 5 by the time this is over.But I am up to 50k.

Congrats on the cash
Ty, and I'd like to thank that king of diamonds that got me to 90k (80k now since the blinds came through)
I dont like you giving away that information that you folded AJ in the BB.
Right after I typed it I knew I had made a mistake. Oh well. Still final table, now I gotta just win essentially a sit n go.
Kaboom, nice call w/ ak there!!!!!
Not that hard of a call, only time it was improper was if he had KK or AA, which will be rare, and I could put him on a wider range because of what I had just said.
Nice going.  And then there were 6...gl man.  And thanks for giving me something to watch at the end of my work day...
Damnit, your avatar is distracting me!! :club:

Congrats to BillyBizzle!!!!!!That's gotta be a little shot to the bankroll. $31 invested, 3K earned = hugeI hope you play in the DN open on Wednesday's.Who is this "team Razor" the rail keeps talking about?

First win over 1k, and very happy at how it went down. Thanks for all the support guys and I will be sure to return the favor as often as I can.