obligatory final table thread

sorry, I'm WORKING. Some of us stiffs do 9-5 and don't have TIME for poker in the AFTERNOON.
Yeah man I'm working a 7:00am-6:00pm, Saturn, bastards.
You should kick some fenders. They don't dent so who would know. Wait, the planet or the car company?
sorry, I'm WORKING. Some of us stiffs do 9-5 and don't have TIME for poker in the AFTERNOON.
You should kick some fenders. They don't dent so who would know. Wait, the planet or the car company?
Car company, I'm the assistant manager for the parts department here.I was thrashing a car the other day with my knee. The support bars hurt a little but no dents or scratches :club:
Car company, I'm the assistant manager for the parts department here.I was thrashing a car the other day with my knee. The support bars hurt a little but no dents or scratches :club:
umm, my mom has a Saturn and it was in for service the other day. You don't live in West Palm Beach, FL do you?prick

Haha, no I live in California so no dice.Tell her to go in and say, "My son works for Saturn, can I please get the employee discount?" They'll give it to her. Pretty much anyone can do it. You just have to ask the right way.Employee discount is 50% off all labor and Cost + 10% on parts. Regular oil change will cost her about $7.50.

Haha, no I live in California so no dice.Tell her to go in and say, "My son works for Saturn, can I please get the employee discount?"  They'll give it to her.  Pretty much anyone can do it.  You just have to ask the right way.Employee discount is 50% off all labor and Cost + 10% on parts.  Regular oil change will cost her about $7.50.
So, let me get this straight. You abuse the cars when they come in and you encourage people to rip off the company you work for. Sounds like you love your job.BTW, if you want to know how to properly do a takeover robbery of a bank, let me know. I'll give you the details.
Haha, no I live in California so no dice.Tell her to go in and say, "My son works for Saturn, can I please get the employee discount?"  They'll give it to her.  Pretty much anyone can do it.  You just have to ask the right way.Employee discount is 50% off all labor and Cost + 10% on parts.  Regular oil change will cost her about $7.50.
So, let me get this straight. You abuse the cars when they come in and you encourage people to rip off the company you work for. Sounds like you love your job.BTW, if you want to know how to properly do a takeover robbery of a bank, let me know. I'll give you the details.
I can help with that....what bank do you work for Ron?
I can help with that....what bank do you work for Ron?
I worked for Citibank for three years and we were taken over twice in three weeks. Now I work for a small community bank in Palm Beach County, FL

Out in 3rd. Won a few small pots to keep my stack at a good level where it wasnt necessary for me to push so I could just kind of back my way into 3rd. I doubled up 3 handed but then raised a few pots and didnt connect and had to fold when I finally made my "stand" with K7 offsuit, I know not great but against the one guy I was 50/50 that K high may be good since he called my last all in with QJ so whatever. Thanks for supporting.JEFF

Out in 3rd. Won a few small pots to keep my stack at a good level where it wasnt necessary for me to push so I could just kind of back my way into 3rd.  I doubled up 3 handed but then raised a few pots and didnt connect and had to fold when I finally made my "stand" with K7 offsuit, I know not great but against the one guy I was 50/50 that K high may be good since he called my last all in with QJ so whatever.  Thanks for supporting.JEFF
Near the end, the guy to your right raised the minimum and you raised it back to 12k. I thought you were on a steal and when he bet 6k on the flop, you folded. What did you have?
FINALLY! A way to build my bankroll with ease. PM me the details.