9/15/05 fulltilt ghost town o

Stop teasing.  You'll be there.
NO...I won't be there.....I don't feel well...and I feel as if I owe it to you Donks to be healthy and smack you morons around like the inferior players you are.
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NO...I won't be there.....I don't feel well...and I feel as if I owe it to you Donks to be healthy and smack you morons around like the inferior players you are.
so I take it you'll be having cramps next week?
No...I should be fine.....
so I take it you'll be having cramps next week?
No...I should be fine.....
sorry your sick manget well soon

Is this 9:30 eastern or pacific time?If it's eastern, I'll try make it next time, but if pacific I'll start playing regularly.ThanksAnd by the way, I hope you all are getting rake back on Full Tilt. If you already have an account and are not, I'll tell you how to do it so that you can. I had a friend who did it and is getting $100 this month, not bad.

Is this 9:30 eastern or pacific time?If it's eastern, I'll try make it next time, but if pacific I'll start playing regularly.ThanksAnd by the way, I hope you all are getting rake back on Full Tilt. If you already have an account and are not, I'll tell you how to do it so that you can. I had a friend who did it and is getting $100 this month, not bad.
Please expand on how to do that.and Eastern.

I may play this week, if there are more than 8 people in the field as there are now. Otherwise, I'm sure I'll be the fish at the table and contributing to a SnG that I don't have any kind of edge in is -EV.

I am adding something new for this week....(since I am not playing)WHOEVER makes the dumbest donkiest move in the tourney gets $1 sent to them from me....It is up to ChuckSty to verify who is this week's idiot of the week.Come get your dollar boys.... :wink:

I'm in.Sign up early and get a cookie.  (I think)
(girl in the backround) Poppy seed bagel with fat free cream cheese. Pick up.I cannot get that visual out of my head.
Please expand on how to do that.and Eastern.
OK, well the trick is as follows.Create a new email address, and create a new account. For this account, use my bonus code "Maya" when you register it. You can then do 1 of 2 things to get money to it.1) Just transfer the money between the 2 accounts2) cash out the money from the old account to your firepay or neteller accounts, then change the email address at those sites and deposit the money into your new full tilt account.2) is better because you will get the 100% deposit bonus again.Let me know if you have any other questionsAnd the rake back is 10% right now, but I believe will soon get to 15%. Once it's at 15%, I will try and negotiate with FTP to be able to get everyone 20%, but I need more people before I can do that.And thanks to all the people who have already signed up, I'm sure they'll tell you it's nice to get that money, I will be sending August money tonight.