harrington on holdem vol. 2

just a ways into it but it is outstanding. it is actually more aggressive than my normal play... :oops: Dan assumes a better quality of player than one runs into on the net. But, he does show me some things one should try more often.

Degueldre

On 2-1-05 spoke to someone at company that publishes Harrington's work and was told that the 2nd edition will not be out until May 05'
I would see why, he don't want people goin in the wsop after they read vol.2 and trying to put the moves on him after they've read his book badthumbs.gifnaw, but I think that it's a good release date. By then everyone will be fiend on getting and reading the 2nd book as quickly as possible so then can pounce!chocobo.gif

I've been playing his way for a while now. While on the net you WILL get sucked out on more (and in B&Ms as well), this book's tight-aggressive approach will likely make you money in the long run.Harrington didn't make back-to-back final tables in the main event in the biggest fields in history by being a crappy player.His accomplishments run right up there with Johnny Chan's 1-1-2 in 3 years. Book's great, and I can't wait for Vol.2