good fold?

Guest XXEddie

Sng down to HUblinds 150/300I have 7k he has 13kI have A :club: 8 :D on button and raise to 800villan re-raises to 2k, I callflop Q97(all diamonds)villan bets 2k, I call since I have a diamond or and maybe one of my hole cards is liveturn 7he checks, I checkriver J :D he moves allin, I foldMaybe a weak fold but it seemed way to much like he flopped a set

I think HU, too many people do this with a weak diamond, or K :club: . I would call and be content with 2nd if that's what happens. I think you're ahead enough of the time to do it.
kinda why I thought this was bad, even if Im beat......thats poker

I think it's a good fold only because you went with your read. Once the board paired I think it was a good fold also.If you put yourself in the other players position:He obviously puts you on a flush draw, and when the board pairs he knows that he's got you when your diamond hits also.I would push all-in if I boated up, somewhat using smash's theory on SSHE.Hoping to get called.Good play, save your money for when you have the best of it.

Yeah, I can't ever see myself folding the nut flush HU without 2 pair or trips on the board. You have to call 3k into a pot of 11k, so you have to be more than 70% sure that he has a full house. Honestly, this is a horrible laydown for me. If you are right more than 28% of the time you make a profitable play. It is almost impossible to put someone on a set HU because of the wide range of playable hands HU. Honestly, I would reraise all in on the flop here and make him make the tough decision.

OK, so you're going to fold with over half your stack in the pot HEADS UP with the nut flush. Wow. Just wow.

Sng down to HUblinds 150/300I have 7k he has 13kI have A :club: 8 :D  on button and raise to 800villan re-raises to 2k, I callflop Q97(all diamonds)villan bets 2k, I call since I have a diamond or and maybe one of my hole cards is liveturn 7he checks, I checkriver J :D  he moves allin, I foldMaybe a weak fold but it seemed way to much like he flopped a set