who do you want to see heads up?

arnold scharztneggar vs jesse "the body" ventura  to see who is/was the better govenorteneight
u spel goot
hmmmm k. i don't really care how you spell his last name
govener... more of less.
lmao
Jean-Robert Bellande vs Phil Hellmuth. We'd need to triple the security.
Triple security? That would be about the friendliest match you would ever see. Bellande would keep telling Hellmuth how great his folds are, and Hellmuth won't argue that.
My Chemical Romance vs Green Day.are you aware music has been around longer than 2003??
....so has green day.
umm yes i know...i was actually once a fan...kerplunk was great as well as dookie ... the lead singer of chemical romance straight up robbed his whole identy from robert smith and ppl are thinking this guy is so original...i dont get why ppl listen to "knockoff " bands rather than the originators of the genre...ok if you like punk , why listen to tjhe crap thats our today rather than, listen to the clash, ramones, n.y dolls, dead kenedys..if you like hip hop, why listen to g unit or eminem when you have tribe called quest or eric b or de la soul...why listen to cold play when you can listen to the smiths or the cure or depeche mode..why settle for an inferior product...
Out of everyone right now I'd want to watch one of the two hottest young players right now go at it.  That means Gracz and Phan in an all out No Limit  slug fest.
this would be the dumbest heads up ever. you always see these guys like Gracz making "great calls" but they never can make a laydown. Like that Q8 vs the QJ of Lee recently on tv.This match would be whoever gets top pair cracked first losses. Dumbest match ever.Anyway i think the best would be Negreanau and Layne Flack. Both have great reading skills and I love their style of play
Hmmm...something tells me he doesn't like me. Dumbest possible match ever...yeah I highly doubt that.Phan being top ranked on Cardplayer this year isn't exactly a fluke, especially considering he has three 1st places finishes along with 2nds and 3rds and 4ths in a wide variety of events. I also think it's just slightly unlikely that Gracz won the Party Poker Million Limit Hold Em' and the WSOP No Limit Event by never making a great laydown...